“Patio, Burgers and Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Iron Horse Grill

Iron Horse Grill
Ranked #131 of 261 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, Texas
“Patio, Burgers and Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stop by and enjoy one of the best burgers in Texas....gaze at the stars from the Patio and sip on a few suds..to say good night to a day on the River.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Patrice C

Texas
“Last Meal before leaving USA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had a friend visiting from Germany and during the month he was in town we ate at several places to give him the "American" flavor. The day before he returned home we gave him his choice of any of the places he had eaten during the past month. He immediately ask to go back to Iron Horse for their "wunderbar" hamburgers. The food is always good and the staff is pleasant. My wife and I highly recommend Iron Horse.

• Visited September 2012
New Braunfels, Texas
“Great food and entertainment.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

The "Boss Man" burger is awesome!!!! I would have never thought that I would like a burger with jalapenos, bacon, cheese and an egg of all things! Add a side of their fabulous onion rings and a cold beer! During the warmer months check out the patio for great live music!!!!

Visited July 2012
New Braunfels, Texas
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

This place is literally a shack that serves amazing burgers and fries. The chicken burger are also excellent.

Visited June 2012
“Rustic doesn't mean you can be unsanitary”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

After wiping down the high chair for my baby, my mind wondered what kind of standards they have. 2 Clorox wipes were BROWN & BLACK -yuck. The burgers are really good but it took forever to get our order. Shortly after we placed our order, the table next to us got their food. They ate & left & we still hadn't received our order. It took about 30 minutes to get 3 burgers. I do not want to go back because of how disgusting their surfaces are. I understand the cute little old country style they're going for, but that doesn't mean they can be unsanitary.

2 Thank MommaLissa