Red Roof Inn New Braunfels
$93
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$55
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$67
ComfortSuites
$89
Hotels.com
Best Western Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$70
BestWestern.com
$67
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$69
$56
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$121
Courtyard
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleangreat roommanishrrischlitterbahn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Want to start off by saying that after reading the negative reviews of this motel I was a little worried about staying. I found though that judging from my experience the negative reviews were totally unfounded. The front desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly and helpful. I had a King Superior room and found it was large, spotless and very comfortable. Microwave and fridge in the room. Motel is pet friendly and I have to say that the room smelled very clean with no trace of previous pets in the room. Breakfast is basic. 24 hour coffee in the lobby. This property is located right on I-35 North and is near many restaurants and fast food. There was absolutely zero outside noise and could not hear any noise from adjacent rooms. I found the price is below average for similar rooms in New Braunfels and I have stayed at many different locations in New Bruanfels.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

we attempted to stay here one night on an otherwise great trip to Texas. We needed a clean decent room for one night. We rented the room went inside and it was awful. The room smelled, the dresser was broken with the top drawer put in backwards, the bed squeaked when we sat on it, trash and debris outside the room. We were in the room for less than 10 minutes. We were tired and grumpy so went to dinner then called them and told them we did not want the room. we were told that there were no refunds and offered another room. After the condition of the first we were not comfortable staying there. We told the front desk we would not stay. We have attempted to work with the company to get a refund, calling the customer service line and emailing that night and making repeated efforts over the next two months. Basically we were told that they didn't know if we used the room so we were charged. We finally chose to pay the cost but we will not use Red Roof again due to the condition at this particular facility and the run around we got when calling the company. They promote if they cannot make the stay right you would not be charged for the room. That did not happen. I waited this long to do a review b/c I was hoping the company would make it right and I could have included that in the review.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sandj1850
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I would give this hotel negative stars if I could! I purchased a room at a weekly rate. Then I was attacked by not one but two TICKS! The manager, Mr Patel refused to even consider a refund on the money I put up front in good faith that I would not be molested in his hotel. He said he did a THOROUGH investigation, but who is to know? Hopefully the ticks didnt lay eggs and more potential patrons won't be possible subjected to LYME DISEASE!!! SHAME on you Mr Patel!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed at this place over the last weekend. The only reason I booked it is bc I had my dog with me, and it is pet friendly. First let me say that I have never paid $90/night for a room with NO microwave or mini fridge. There was literally a bed, an old 1980s box tv, and a desk) When I called the office, and asked if we could get a room with one of those 2 things, I was told they did not have them in any rooms. Even though their website says they do?... The room was disgusting, and had an awful smell of pet urine. There were stains all over the floors and comforter too. We immediately went to Walmart and bought some disinfectant to ease my mind!! The bed was so uncomfortable, that I ended up sleeping on the floor on a pile of blankets just to get some rest. The continental breakfast is a joke. ( toast, week old muffins, and cereal..thats it). I will say that the gentleman at the front desk was very nice. He even gave me some of his personal advil for a headache( bc the place offered no travel amenties to buy). I will never stay here again, I would not recommend it to an enemy. GROSS!!!

Room Tip: If you are going to pay $100 anyway, might as well pay the $25 extra and stay somewhere nicer :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at this location for a friends birthday weekend. I asked the manager on duty if they had ever had a problem with bed bugs and he said no. I went to my room and before I took my stuff in I did a bed bug inspection. (I work for a pest control company and do this anywhere I stay). Upon looking at the first bed I found a bed bug. Immediately went to the manager and told him. He immediately moved me to another room. As I was inspecting that room he called and asked how it was and if I had remade the bed in the other room. When I told him I didn't remake the bed in the other room he said well I guess I can't rerent that one out tonight. REALLY! I just told him I found bed bugs in that room and he was wanting to re-rent it. I will not stay in another red roof again

• Stayed: June 2013