“Best ever!!”

Huisache Grill and Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 271 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Super place to eat!! You will not be disappointed in anything on the menu. It is a little pricy, but so worth it. Treat yourself!!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have eaten here many times. I visit New Braunfels a few times a year. The food is great and these guys are busy. Staff is nice. We have been served by Brian a few times and he is pure class. Really sharp. It would be nice if we could get real drinks and not just wine and beer but, no place if perfect.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were seated immediately on arrival. I had the hot & crunchy trout while my husband what the blue cheese steak, which was cooked just as he ordered it. However, the waitress gave us very poor service. Not what we were expecting. The food was good, but we both wished we had gone back to Liberty Bistro instead,

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I ate here 3 times on a recent vacation with my husband, twice for dinner and once for lunch. We were both very impressed with the food. The salad sampler was my personal favorite. There was a long wait for dinner Saturday around 8pm, but we took advantage of the open seating at the bar and were served quickly. The atmosphere was great and there was original art to look at on the walls. Overall great experience.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The location and setting of this place is so nice and quaint and tucked away in a quiet place. We went for dinner and enjoyed the service and food very much. Appetizer of fried oysters was excellent. Entrees were Mediterranean Salad and Almond & Sunflower Seed crusted spicy Trout w/ jalapeno tartar sauce...really good. Nice extensive wine list. Good service. We'll be back!!!