“Best in town”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great menu, always adding new entree,s . Not your typical Mexican restaurant, love their seafood dishes, haven't had anything I wouldn't re-order.... A must go.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

They have great options that are not your typical Tex-Mex. The Mole is very good. Not as good as my favorite, La Fogata in SA but still very good. Shrimp fajitas are good also.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Whether you live in New Braunfels or just visiting,you simply must enjoy a meal (or many) at this family owned restaurant. Superb Mexican dishes,attentive and friendly staff,and a kitchen that makes everything FRESH! No frozen,proportioned stuff here. Whether it's delicious street tacos,or perfectly prepared and seasoned quail,or the most tender and tasty fajitas,you won't find any better in this town. Nuff said?

1  Thank Pat M
Reviewed August 27, 2013

After reading some of the great reviews, my husband and I decided to give this local restaurant a try since we both love Mexican food. We were seated immediately but not waited on for about 10 minutes even though they were not extremely busy. We ordered the Mango Margaritas which the waiter highly recommended. The drinks tasted good but the mango was not blended well and we had to keep stirring it. Neither of us finished our drinks. The chips and spicy salsa were nothing special. I had the Green Chili Enchiladas with chicken and my husband had the Mole Enchiladas with chicken. Both of our enchiladas were basically chicken wrapped in corn tortillas with the sauces poured over the top. They definitely weren't cooked in the sauces. Even though both the green and mole sauces were good, the enchiladas were very dry inside. There was no Monterrey Jack cheese on my enchiladas as stated on the menu. Both dishes had rice, beans and a small amount of lettuce and tomato. Not bad, but disappointing and I doubt that we will return.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I did my homework on Trip Advisor before we took our trip to New Braunfels and San Antonio and I found this place so I added it to our itinerary. Another review on this page is wrong, Herberts Tacos is still across the street from this strip mall. Anyway on to the food! OMG I loved it here, the food, the condiments, the flavor, all great! They don't overcharge for simple things such as sour cream or guacamole. The burrito that my husband had was filled with the sour cream AND guacamole! It was very reasonably priced and the Green Chili Stew was very unexpected and very good. All 5 of us enjoyed the entire experience and we will definitely be going back.