“Burgers No: AYCE Catfish a Definite Yes!”

TJ's Burgers & More
Ranked #50 of 271 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
“Burgers No: AYCE Catfish a Definite Yes!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I sampled a burger at our table and found it to be blah and nothing special, which was the consensus of the three of us. However, the All You Can Eat Catfish that is currently available on Friday evenings was superb. The hushpuppies had just the right amount of spiciness to them and the slaw was good. The french fries are presalted in the kitchen and may be a bit too salty for some but are cooked nicely. Now for the big surprise: The bread pudding comes with a wonderful sauce and at the price that I paid ($3.99) was huge and very tasty. It lasted for several servings over the next few days as it was ordered to go! They've burger'd me out, but reeled me in!

Visited June 2013

New Braunfels, Texas
“Monster Burger fun!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My grandkids love to share the monster burger. They thought it was a special treat, and we took some fabulous pictures of them trying to get their little mouths open big enough to eat it!

Visited January 2013
San Antonio
“fun atmosphere”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Good food, quick service restaurant type, lots of menu options - especially burgers and sandwiches. Self-serve drinks and add-ons, like Fudruckers, is a bit pricy to me. They have large portions though, we don't leave hungry.

Visited September 2012
New Braunfels, Texas
“Best in town?”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Finally ate there after seeing the best burger sign 2 years running. Think voter fraud was present as the burger reminded me of an ordinary whopper.

Kyle, Texas
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We are locals, previous experiences ( several years ago ) were not good. We came back on a Groupon and had a small issue at the registers. The manager immediately came over and solved it without issue. The food was excellent, the french fries were the largest I've ever seen at any restaurant and these were excellent. TJ's has a large and we diverse menu and I will be back for sure. They have a bar for topping the burgers and it was fresh with anything I could think of. I doubt you will be disappointed and expect you will be very pleasantly surprised.

• Visited December 2012