“GREAT MEXICAN FOOD and STEAKS”

Mamacita's Restaurant-Cantina
Ranked #27 of 274 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great variety of mexican good and steaks - the best any place!
We go here at least once a month....always good. Enchillads, steaks, chalupas, nachos, red snapper - the list is endless...and it's all good!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I went to Mamacitas for a work dinner. The chips and salsa was pretty good. I have to say we sat under the "thatch" roof in the corner and it did not seem to be really clean in our area. I had the shrimp fajitas and they did not have much flavor. The waitress was average. I eat out a lot, but this was not my type of restaurant. If you have a big group or a family that you want to eat out, but not spend much it may be a good place.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

My first time at this restaurant and I will come back. I ordered the steak fajitas and my wife had the cheese enchiladas, which came with rice and beans. Excellent food with left-overs. All the food was fresh, including the tortillas. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Would go just for the avocado and sour cream salsa. Unusual and a taste delight! Red salsa is very nice as well.

Wife had a chicken pasta dish that was very good and could feed two. It is similar to an alfredo sauce.

Great service. Everything very fresh and the right temperature and ice tea was very good.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We always come back everytime we come to New Braunfels. The food is excellent, staff is exceptional, easy to find, and the prices are great. You won't be disappointed!