“Average”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food here is just average. The tortillas were very fresh and made in house, so that was a plus. Our server was very nice and attentive.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The thrift store I volunteer at had a luncheon here last Monday. They seated us in a seperate area. There were sixty to seventy of us and we each had our own bill without gratuity added in. Everyone got their order in a timely fashion and I didn't hear of anyone having a problem with their order or their bill. That's a lot to keep straight. I don't know the waiter's name who took our order, but he was on top of it. I was very impressed with the efficient service. Their food is always delicious as well!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I go here all the time. They start you with chips, salsa, and their delicious "green sauce" which I believe is salsa, sour cream, and avocado. They have a good selection of food. The queso is good. Enchiladas have never been bad. Carne Guisada and the carnitas are amazing. The drinks are moderately priced for a restaurant. Overall great food. The service is usually good. Never bad but usually not great. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Bland bland bland. Green dip is good and the tortillas are fabulous everything else is just meh! The building is very nice inside and out. The service is good but the food is just meg!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The service, food, drinks are awesome!!! This is my favorite Mexican Restaurant in or around San Antonio and there are a lot of Mexican Restaurants in and around San Antonio.