“Best Bar-B-Q”

Ranked #15 of 287 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Bar-B-Q was added to the operation in 1989, and Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q has been serving up tasty food ever since. The same original recipes that built Rudy's Leon Springs' reputation are now available throughout the Southwest.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Was in New Braunfels in May and went to Coopers, bad choice, WE always go to Rudy's. and this trip returned. The cutter's choice on the brisket is a good deal if it doesn't matter to you,. cheaper. they cut whatever they just finished cutting. ordered 1/2 lb lean, 1/2 lb cutter's. got lean both times and cheaper on cutters choice.. ate there, brought some back to hotel. went and asked for more bread. got it no problem or extra charge. they supply ziplock bags to put condiments in to take with you. Can't be disappointed. Give it a try!! ribs are good too! and so is saussage!

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Way too expensive for what they serve... Over priced and under flavored. I'm local and definitely won't be back. I walked in to get a to go order and walked right back out to go somewhere else.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stopped by on our way out of town for the made to order breakfast tacos.

This Rudy's has all the food you have come to love from the Rudy's chain.

I can't saying anything more about this place besides it is the exact quality we've all come to expect from Rudy's.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was slightly skeptical about buying BBQ at a gas station, but my first taste convinced me I made the right choice. Prices are slightly high but the food is served hot and tasty.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Loved Rudy's brisket and smoked turkey, but the highlight is their killer creamed corn. I'm kind of glad I don't live in the area because I think I have an addiction to that corn!