“Missing some German”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Grew up going to the original Oma's, and was missing it. Flew from Houston to San Antonio, and then drove to eat the food. They now make their own salsa, and the food is great.

There are newer reviews for Oma's Haus Restaurant

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The food was good. We were a large group and the staff worked hard to serve our large group. The atmosphere could have been more in keeping with the name of the restaurant.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My family LOVES authentic German food as my husband was ststioned in Germany. This resturant has wonderful food and the hospitality is second to none. We ate at both German resturants in this area and this resturant delivered while the other one fell short in every way. If you are looking for an authentic meal and an inviting dining experience then look no further as this is the place to go for a wonderful dining experience. The manager and waitresses make you feel right at home.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Great food I was a little scared at first to try new foods but thank goodness I did. It was amazing. The dip was great along with the schnitzel.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

It may not be an authentic German Brat but that does not matter to me. Texas knows how to make great sausage too. I had the "Grilled Sausage Sampler" (Bratworst, Knockworst and Smoked Sausage). I washed it down with a pilsner and a sideorder of potato pancakes w/applesauce and I was a very happy man. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. A second pilsner came rather quickly. They have five different kinds of strudel. The strudel was a great end to a hearty satisfying meal. Now if you could have knocked off $2-$3 dollars off the entree and put prices on the menu II would have given Oma's Haus Restaurant 5 STARS. I do not get to the hill country that often for business but when I do, I'd come back for the same meal and strudel.

1  Thank duck8to