“Horrible service, high price, not kid friendly”

Myron's Prime Steakhouse - New Braunfels
Reserve with OpenTable
Myron's Prime Steakhouse - New Braunfels is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 265 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Antonio Street
Description: Myron’s Prime Steakhouse in New Braunfels serves succulent Chicago Prime Beef & offers an extensive wine list & full bar in a casual, yet elegant atmosphere.Myron’s is the only locally owned and operated prime steakhouse and we take pride in that fact by cooking with only the highest-quality ingredients to ensure every bite of your meal is delightful. We have been recognized multiple times by Wine Spectator, receiving awards of excellence for our extensive wine selection. Myron’s offers 350 different labels, including many boutique California wines. Join us for Wine Down Hour everyday from 4 to 6:30 pm where we offer 50% off appetizers, 25% off drinks and wine (bottles under $150).
Pflugerville, Texas
“Horrible service, high price, not kid friendly”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Came home from work, decided to take my wife, toddler and infant out for dinner to a new restaurant in town (this was shortly after they opened). We went inside; the hostess looked at us like she didn't want to deal with us; instead of seating us inside; seated us outside under trees full of birds. Food was overpriced for the taste factor - I cook better tasting steaks on my grill in my driveway. No kids menu; so we ended up having to order $10 worth of sides to feed the 2 year old. Waitresses came vary rarely to check if we were ok; my ice tea was empty most of the visit. The only memorable thing that happened was the infant was fed some spaghetti and meat sauce (gerbers) and decided to sneeze while eating and ended up splattering spaghetti sauce all over the white linen tablecloth. I've never gone back and will recommend going to Huisache Grill or anywhere else besides here.

“Great Steakhouse!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Myrons serves as the best and (I think) only steak house in New Braunfels. Service is great! Wine list is long! Steaks are great!

Visited March 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“Good food but not worth the price”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I ate here for the first and last time tonight. I had high hopes for Myrons but found that while I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere, I still left with the feeling that I'd been robbed. While the steak was good at Myrons, it's just as good at Macadoos right next door at a fraction of the cost. It's even just as good at Montana Mike's across town. I was also very disappointed that the outrageous price you pay for your dinner doesn't include a side dish. Those are extra. It does however, include a "wedge of iceberg lettuce," the most flavor-less lettuce in the lettuce family. Come on Myrons, at the prices you charge, you can afford some romaine or green leaf! The wine list was extensive, which was nice, but the menu was not. For a steak house I found it odd that they only offered a few varieties of steaks. And I was also disappointed that they didn't offer a grass-fed variety for the price they charge. Keep working on it Myron's. I'd be perfectly willing to pay your high prices again if you actually offered something for it.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lisa B
Texas
“Wonderful food/ambiance!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great place for fine dining, food is good, wine list is extensive and what you would expect to find in the city.

Visited September 2012
San Francisco, California
“Good Steaks”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Modern atmosphere , VERY good service, good steaks specially the bone in rib eye, I would go again but if you have a gift card make sure to include the tip with the bill otherwise its not going to work and you will end up like me paying cash the tip and have a remaining balance on your gift card! Sounds odd but its true.

• Visited January 2013