“Very nice restaurant in a small city”

Myron's Prime Steakhouse - New Braunfels
Reserve with OpenTable
Myron's Prime Steakhouse - New Braunfels is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 285 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Antonio Street
Description: Myron’s Prime Steakhouse in New Braunfels serves succulent Chicago Prime Beef & offers an extensive wine list & full bar in a casual, yet elegant atmosphere.Myron’s is the only locally owned and operated prime steakhouse and we take pride in that fact by cooking with only the highest-quality ingredients to ensure every bite of your meal is delightful. We have been recognized multiple times by Wine Spectator, receiving awards of excellence for our extensive wine selection. Myron’s offers 350 different labels, including many boutique California wines. Join us for Wine Down Hour everyday from 4 to 6:30 pm where we offer 50% off appetizers, 25% off drinks and wine (bottles under $150).
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We've been to Myron's Steakhouse three time now and have not been disappointed. Several of the table are extremely close together as it is in an old building. Opt for a table out of the main area. I do frequent high end restaurants and feel it's not as exceptional as Ruth's Chris or Kirby's but the pricing is right up there with them. I'll try the new one in San Antonio soon. Service alright, not exceptional.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

An old movie theater has been converted into the best restaurant in New Braunfels. Myron's Steakhouse is the complete package. Lovely atmosphere, attentive service, excellent and wide ranging wine list and of course perfect steaks! There is informed help to guide you through the wine list. The side dishes are large enough to be split between two or three people. This is an expensive restaurant but Myron's gives value for the money spent. Many people consider Myron's the best place in a two county area to celebrate a birthday or anniversary.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Just as good as Mortons better than Ruth Chris. Super intimate and consistently good. You will npt be disappointed!!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

If you love to burn money Myrons is the place for you. My wife and I have been here three times now twice bringing friends thinking it would be better. Every time we left feeling unsatisfied and dissapointed we paid that much for a meal. If your going to drop what amounts to a small car payment, go somewhere that really knows what there doing. When I'm paying $300+ for a meal I shouldnt leave thinking "wow I just paid that much for that", when I walk out the door I want to remember how great it all was not even thinking of the price. The restaruant is very dark inside giving you a little more private feel for a romantic dinner. But I to can turn out the lights and eat by candle light at my dining room table . The service from the local high school kids is'nt bad, but this can be said about several good restaruants in New Braunfels. If your looking for a premium steak go to San Antonio or Austin to a real premium steak house. If however you do find yourself hungry at the doors of Myrons do yourself a favor and walk a few steps down the street to the corner, your wallet and your taste buds will thank you.

7  Thank Kenny L
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Thank you Steve for a greet dining experience! Will def be back for more amazing cuisine and wine! The Chateaubriand was simply amazing as well as all the wonderful sides and pecan pie for desert! Can't say enough great things about this establishment! they just get it right for all of us foodies! YUMMY!