“Filet-o-Fish”

McDonald's
Ranked #220 of 273 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I ordered a double filet-o-fish with 2 slices of cheese (which you get charged $0.35 for) yet i got one slice of cheese cut in half the sandwich was warm at best & not hot like it should be. The only reason I ever eat at a McDonald's is because I'm in the area doing other business on my lunch break.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We have eaten breakfast at McDonalds three times in the past month. Unfortunately, every time it has been very dirty. Left over food and dirt under the bench seats, straws and napkins on the tables, wrappers on the floor, and plenty of staff standing around.

The food is the same as every other McDonalds. I just wonder why this one is dirty all the time since it is brand new.

1  Thank Tom T