“good bagels”

Einstein Bros Bagels
Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in New Braunfels
Reviewed March 30, 2013

It was a pleasure to have Enstein open locally, since there was no place in town to get a good bagel. You can count on a better then average bagel here and the price is reasonable. I have been here several times since they opened and will keep going back. I most often get bagels go go.

There are newer reviews for Einstein Bros Bagels

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The entire store seemed to be run by High School kids with no adult supervision. The bagels were okay but not up to the Einstein Bros standard in my book. The sizes varied greatly, even in the same variety. Some were almost twice the size of others. Some were lopsided as well. Hope they get it together soon. The only help I saw were high school kids that had not been well trained. They were trying but were wandering around in circles.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have been to many different Einsteinn Bagel locations and this is the least pleasant place to eat at. I have been here several times and it gets poorer each visit. So fat I have found it to be clean, but they are so skimpy with the cream cheese on each bagel especially for the price that they charge. Once I know that the bagel was not fresh, it had to be a day before left over. They have a register like all of there other restaurants that has a sign saying order here, but there is hardly anyone ever there. You stand there and wait for someone at one of the pay registers to call you and they take your order. The final and last time that I was there, yesterday there was a line of people including me waiting to place and order, again in the pay register line, but the shift manager was just standing at the end of the counter ignoring the waiting line and just speaking casually with another worker.
If you go out of your way to eat there, pay close to five dollars for only a bagel and small coffee, there is no excuse for the above.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

For.some reason I really like bagels and coffee in the morning. When traveling it is hard to find a good bagle and coffee shop outside a big city. When I saw Einstein's sign I had to stop.
Sure am glad I did. I enjoyed a bagle, cream cheese, and a good cup of decaf coffee.
I also noticed that they have a lunch menu.