“Cheesy Pizza”

Bosses Pizza New Braunfels
Ranked #27 of 271 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The restaurant was clean each visit there. The owners are very friendly and pleasant to deal with. They really pile on the cheese and will add extra sauce upon request at no extra charge.

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Well, I stopped in at lunchtime to order a cheese pizza as a tester for my 6year olds bday party. Had heard rave reviews from the 8th grader I take to school.
The pizza left a weird metallic taste in my mouth- an while the fold over pizza crust seems like it would be good -the actual taste is bland, and metallic. The cheese pizza comes with a huge amount of cheese that all slid off my piece in a hunk when I picked up my slice- more like a mozzarella stick with no breading.
Very disappointing. Not even Parmesan and red pepper made it edible.
Go to Oreganos down the street- 99 million hundred bazillion times better.