“Grandson loved it - so I did too”

Animal World and Snake Farm Zoo
More attraction details
Owner description: Two Attractions, One Admission:Mountain Lion CubsExciting Croc & Alligator ShowPetting ZooWorld's Largest RodentEndangered PrimatesMost Dangerous Snake in the WorldBirds of the WorldCarnivore Feeding ShowRattlesnake PitConcession StandGift ShopAnd much more!!Check web site for showtimes, vary according to season.
Little Rock, Arkansas
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Grandson loved it - so I did too”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This little zoo was a little expensive for what you got, but the kids I saw all seemed to love it. My 9 year old grandson loved the petting zoo as much as he did the animals and the horrid, smelly snakes! The cages for some of the animals seemed a bit too much - two or three layers of cage for monkeys and such. It was worth the trip just to watch my grandson try to tell me that there were escaped snakes!

1 Thank EliseB600

Castro Valley, California
150 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 258 helpful votes
“Lots of Snakes and other animals also”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My first comment to our daughter was, "this would be a great place for a birthday party", and they do host birthday parties. There are lots of snakes, and it includes the Top 10 most venomous snakes, just in case you were wondering!! While we found the sankes to be the least interesting after a while, the rest of the animals kept our attention. We arrived around 11:30AM and at noon, a young man was gathering folks to watch the "carnivore feeding". He fed hyenas, wolves, and mountain lions. It was great to watch the animals eagerly awaiting their food. And the young man was very knowledgable and very enthusiastic. There were cute otters and the largest rodents in the world, zebras, a camel, different species of monkeys and birds. And the petting zoo was an active place that included a llama. We had a really good time and if we lived here, we would definately have had a birthday party here.

2 Thank wardgarner
Pearland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Oh what fun”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

1st of all, let me say, I am not a snake person although some in my family are. I enjoyed looking at the different kind of snakes and learning what they look like. The back part of the zoo is very nice as there are a variety of nice animals to see up close. I would definately recommend a visit to this place.

Lubbock, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Happy Happy Happy”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Made a trip to New Braunfels for work and play over spring break. My 10 year old son loved this place....as did I. It has it all and is very reasonably priced.

Austin, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Family Fun!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went here once as a kid and thought it was neat, but we took our kids back during a spring break vacation and it was awesome! An interesting variety of unique animals with an up-close and personal experience. Great fun for a great value and well worth the stop! Can't wait to visit again after the next expansion.

Visited March 2014