Open today: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great afternoon!

The music and wine were terrific! We had so much fun!! Lots of outdoor space! Food truck is... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
Debbie N
via mobile
Enjoy a stop

Visited here on a Friday night when they have music and a food truck. Solo singer was nice and... read more

Reviewed November 24, 2017
geowd3
Trenton, New Jersey

All reviews wine tasting tasting room grape stomp frozen sangria cabernet sauvignon texas wines white port small vineyard tasting fee a great job explaining hill country food truck san antonio colombard carafe jalapenos weekends
Reviewed October 16, 2008

So me and my husband happened to stuble(no pun intended) across this winery about 2 years ago and we loved it from the moment we walked in. Since that day, we have went back 3-4 times and they always remember us!

I have been to all the wineries on the Hill Country Wine Trail and Dry Comal Creek remains my favorite. From the moment you walk in you are treated with the warmest hospitality that I've ever seen from a winery. The staff is always full of smiles and are ready to answer all your questions that you may have. For $10 you can taste all of the the wines that they offer along with some small food pairings such as Jalapeno jelly and such.

I was never much on Texas wine until Dry Comal Creek and I have to say TRY THE BLACK/WHITE SPANISH!! You will not be sorry. I would say I'm pretty much a red wine snob..but this is a white that finishes like a red! We always have to buy a bottle and take it outside under the "Big Ass Fan" (YES that is what it is called ). We also love their Cabernet Sauvignon and make sure you ask for a Shootin' Blanc---absolutely fabulous and nothing like you've ever had before.

So as Im typing this, Im thinking...Man its about time to head back that way for a nice glass of their mulled wine and a few bottles of Black/White Spanish to take home!!! cheers!

3  Thank alynne
Reviewed October 7, 2008

Went out to the vineyard on the 1 sun of oct, was a nice hill county drive out. When I got there the girl who helped me was new but still knew some about the wine, she made it fun and we really enjoyed talking with her.Very nice people out there. She had us try something called shooten blancs, something i would have never tryed but we did and it was very fun. The wines are wonderful Texas wines full of flavor, you will enjoy your time out there. we bought a bottle and a cheese set they offer and sat under a tree and enjoyed the fall day!

1  Thank Tanania
Reviewed July 1, 2008

great little winery. You have the ability to taste numerous wines paired with foods, and tour the fields and production facilities. Very cool. About 20 minutes or so out of town.

1  Thank red0710