“Yummy Wines”

Dry Comal Creek Vineyards
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Dry Comal Creek is MY Go To vineyard. It is only 7 miles from my house and the wines and its environment lends itself to be a place to just hang out with a glass of their wine, as well as doing their wine tastings.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Great variety, in the hill country, worth the ride out

Reviewed January 27, 2012

This is a fun stop. This is a relatively new Vineyard, but they have a large selection of wine, often made with grapes from other regions. The wine is not cheap, but the tasting is well worth the investment and on a hot Texas Day, the Sangria's are just what you will want to enjoy. Also a small gift shop

Reviewed January 10, 2012

The wines were good and the location was very nice.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We stopped by a few days before Christmas this year for a tasting. I am a wine person but by no means a wine expert. Just a girl that knows what she likes! We decided to do the full tasting and are glad we did! My fiance is not usually a wine drinker but I think Dry Comal has turned him! He said "I didn't know wine could taste like this!" We had a great time are are looking forward to coming back in the spring to do a winery tour and another tasting!

1  Thank sissy_ib