“Awesome wings!”

Ranked #85 of 271 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American, Greek, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a Family Owned and Operated Restaurant. We pride our selves in being a premier Sports Restaurant. We accommodate large groups easily and we love families. We have video games and a outside playground for the little people. We have a full bar that has 14 beers on tap 30 bottle beers, amazing margaritas and most liquors. Our food is fresh never frozen. We have over 50 combinations of wing sauces to cover our Fresh never frozen Bone-in and Boneless Wings. Our gargantuan salads have only green leaf lettuce no ice burg here. Our wraps and quesadillas are both made with wheat tortillas.We hand press our burgers. We have grilled and fried tilapia. Greek Gyros to die for and a Philli Cheese steak sandwich that will fill you up.. Don't let our small front parking lot scare you we have additional parking in the rear and we rarely have a long wait at the door. We can handle large parties with out a notice. Over 18 tv's and all in the dinning area are 60" plus. Come check us out on your trip give us a review.. We would love to hear from you.
Cupertino, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome wings!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I came here when I was on vacation in Texas! This place has the BEST wings I have ever had! Next time I come back to Texas I am definitely eating here! They have delicious boneless wings, nachos, and the spinach dip is amazing. I love the atmosphere and the friendly vibe.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Stacey H

nb tx
“Never disappoint”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here numerous times. They have never disappointed me. Wings are great! Beer is cold! Service is okay! Will keep going back.

• Visited September 2012
New Braunfels, Texas
“I can see why yall are ranked #83 on this site! YUCK!!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've only been here a handful of times and everytime has been a let down. This time and my last time ever eating food from here hasn't been a good experience. I had an order of hamburger and fries and you would think for $10 i would get a great burger :( I DID NOT!! My burger had one tiny piece of tiny lettuce wilted tiny lettuce and a sliver of tomato that I think went on a salad the burger had a chunk of meat missing like someone decided to taste test it , which i wish they would have because then maybe they would have realized this burger sucked!!!! The bun was gummy the meat had a weird taste to it, not sure if it was the spices or bad meat either way...eewww!! i have only been here 3 times and the 3rd time will be the last time. I work at a hotel here in town and im always asked where is a good place to eat. you can guarantee I will not be telling them to try this establishment. You do have good drink specials thats about the only good thing I can say, unfortunately.

• Visited January 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“If you're in the mood for hot wings, this is it.”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

As the name suggests, this is a wing joint. Nice, casual place with very good service. We ordered wings and a barbeque sandwich - both were very good & hit the spot.

Clean, easy access and perfect place to satisfy the urge for hot wings! Would definitely return here again.

• Visited November 2012
New Braunfels, Texas
“Great wings”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Went here just for the wings. Great wings with different sauces to choose from. Reasonably priced. Only thing I didn't like was blue cheese dressing, its homemade and to me too much of a mayo taste.