“If you're in the mood for hot wings, this is it.”

Buffalo Wings & Rings
Ranked #81 of 262 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a Family Owned and Operated Restaurant. We pride our selves in being a premier Sports Restaurant. We accommodate large groups easily and we love families. We have video games and a outside playground for the little people. We have a full bar that has 14 beers on tap 30 bottle beers, amazing margaritas and most liquors. Our food is fresh never frozen. We have over 50 combinations of wing sauces to cover our Fresh never frozen Bone-in and Boneless Wings. Our gargantuan salads have only green leaf lettuce no ice burg here. Our wraps and quesadillas are both made with wheat tortillas.We hand press our burgers. We have grilled and fried tilapia. Greek Gyros to die for and a Philli Cheese steak sandwich that will fill you up.. Don't let our small front parking lot scare you we have additional parking in the rear and we rarely have a long wait at the door. We can handle large parties with out a notice. Over 18 tv's and all in the dinning area are 60" plus. Come check us out on your trip give us a review.. We would love to hear from you.
Boulder, Colorado
“If you're in the mood for hot wings, this is it.”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

As the name suggests, this is a wing joint. Nice, casual place with very good service. We ordered wings and a barbeque sandwich - both were very good & hit the spot.

Clean, easy access and perfect place to satisfy the urge for hot wings! Would definitely return here again.

• Visited November 2012

New Braunfels, Texas
“Great wings”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Went here just for the wings. Great wings with different sauces to choose from. Reasonably priced. Only thing I didn't like was blue cheese dressing, its homemade and to me too much of a mayo taste.

New Braunfels, Texas
“I keep going back”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I usually eat here for lunch when I want wings & don't want to make them myself. I have been here several times since it's opening & it is a decent place to go. I got the Buffalo chicken tender salad, the first time I got it I liked it pretty well, my husband & I shared it along with other sides. The second time I ordered it, it was awful. I requested it to be all romaine lettuce & what I got was not worth what I paid. Half of the lettuce was old and limp, the other parts were all the yellow & white parts with maybe only 1/4 of the lettuce actually edible & the romaine lettuce I expected. There was hardly any chicken on it at all. I did write into Buffalo's & even sent pictures, which I no longer have, but no one ever even said they were sorry. If I am going to pay almost $10 for a salad I expect it to be good.

I do go for the $0.99 chicken tender lunch special, & those are always good. I personally am not a huge fan of their blue cheese as it has celery seeds in it & I do not like celery, but I still eat it.

• Visited September 2012
lovin-life-in-port-a
“Good food!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

We got in to town late on our honeymoon and this was the only restaurant open late. We arrived to a full parking lot and thought it would be rowdy. Fortunately most of the people were on the outside patio so it was cozier inside. The food was very fast and good. Had quesadillas and gyro. Homemade potato chips. Arrived hot and waitress checked on us multiple times. Would definitely go back!

nb tx
“Good wings!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I won't say they are great but definitely not horrible as some reviewers have made it out to be. And definitely not a biker bar. You really have to hunt for the bar.
Weekends during the Summer are horrible everywhere in New Braunfels because of the gross amount of tourist.
Wings are good. The have great specials everynight during the week. Never had a bad experience there and have been there MANY times.