“R&R filled with outstanding live entertainment!!!”

T Bar M Camps & Retreats
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in New Braunfels
Austin, Texas
“R&R filled with outstanding live entertainment!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2010

We had a wonderful stay! Live entertainment provided by the performer Eric was the perfect start to our evening out! This facility was everything we expected it to be and more! Lot's of activities for young and old, can't wait to go back with the family!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Cypress, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2010

My girlfreinds and I stayed at T Bar M earlier this year and had a total blast. In additon to being nicely manacured, the resort has many diffferent amenties which is great for all. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and hope to take my own family very soon.

Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2010

We decided to block off rooms for my daughter's wedding party/guests at T Bar M Resort because it is in a beautiful hill country setting and there's so many more amenities to offer than the other motels in town. Not only is there a pool and hot tub, but there's all kinds of recreational activities, an air-conditioned gym full of sports equipment, inside/outside tennis courts, pool-side bar and grill, movies outside at night for the children w/free popcorn and ice cream, complimentary breakfast, and so much more! Well worth the money, especially for families with children to keep entertained!

• Stayed June 2010
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 2, 2010

This is a very kid friendly place. My husband and I stayed here last weekend and even though it was just us adults, the stay was great. The grounds are beautiful and we saw deer on the grounds both nights. They serve a complimentary breakfast outside that was pretty good. I wanted to write this because some of the other reviews have given the T bar M a bad wrap. The location can't be beat the we had a lovely stay. I highly recommend it. Also, the hotel may not be exactly posh, but it's had a facelift recently.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
HOUSTON
Reviewed May 3, 2009

We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo that was very spacious, but outdated...It was clean but there were several issues with the A/C for our unit...we were not offered a credit or any adjustment for our discomfort. The grounds were nice we saw many deer on the way to our room...the pool was nice the breakfast was ok...good for our group with the kids. We checked out games at the Lobby which was a neat little convenience. I read that they updated some of their rooms so we may give it another try!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank etxncheer
spring branch
Reviewed October 30, 2008

My family and I recently stayed at T Bar M and it was absolutely fantastic! We arrived a little early at around 10:30 and our room was not yet ready so the front desk staff courteously offered to hold our luggage behind the desk until the room would be available. They offered us fresh starbucks coffee that is kept in the lobby 24/7 and gave us a property map with some highlighted activities that my daughters would enjoy until the room was ready. We went over to the sports facility where my girls played air hockey, ping pong, and fuseball while my husband and I browsed the Tin Star gift shop. ( there was an amazing 5 dollar t-shirt sale going on). It only took about an hour before ladies at the front desk called my cellphone to let me know that we could check in. We stayed in the two bedroom villa which beyond exceeded my expectations.. We were able to use the fully equipped kitchen and even checked out a dvd player that we were able to watch movies on during the evening. My girls were able to check out bikes , play put put golf, use the playground in the back and even play sand pit volleyball. Every staff member on grounds made sure we had an enjoyable stay. From the housekeepers to the maintenance staff-this place blew me away. Anyone that is looking for a place to take their family should definately call T Bar M.

• Liked — The customer service was impeccable!
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank jetsetter1411
houston
Reviewed October 7, 2008

Recently stayed at T Bar M...booked online on their website. Grounds were beautiful and many things for the kiddos to do. However, room service was not availabe, and didn't find that out until I called for room service the 2nd night. Even the lady who checked me in stated that there was going to be a $25 charge to my credit card for incidentals or room service, if I choose to order, however, no room service available during the 'off season'-and I wasn't notified it was 'off season' at time of booking online. Okay, so for the BED BUGS. Noticed sore bumps on my legs after first night, thought not much of it. However, after the 2nd night, 'OH MY GOODNESS' my legs were covered with bites!!! I looked up Bed Bugs online, and found pictures of the bugs themselves, as well as where to find them. So, sure enough tore the bed apart and found six!!! These guys hang out in dark places, and attack at night. I taped each bug to a white sheet of paper with clear tape to take with me to the office. I checked out that night and was not asked to pay for that night only. However, I WAS charged for the previous two nights, and was instructed to call the manager in the morning. So far the manager has denied bed bugs are present, and has said she'd further investigate. No refund has been made to me for my first two nights spent at T Bar M, all the while being bitten in my sleep. I understand these things can happen at the nicest of hotels. However, I have huge disappointment in the way management has handled the incident....don't stay here, or else you might get the room with BED BUGS, that management refuses to admit to, much less take any action about. Just a side note, a bed bug infestation can be notes by a 'sweet coriander smell'...this is EXACTLY how the room I stayed in smelled....BEWARE!!!! Next time I will be staying with guaranteed FABULOUS stay at Gruene River Inn!

• Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple