Quality Inn & Suites
$100
$93
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$98
$89
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$67
ComfortSuites
Best Western Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$79
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$59
$82
Hotels.com
$63
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$112
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$79
$66
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$280
All reviewsindoor poolwet barpublic areasroom was cleanwould stay here againparking lotfreewaygruene
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Staff was not friendly at all ! ! It sounded like a herd of elephants above our room and I called the front desk to complain and they said sorry we will call them....well that didn't work at midnight it still sounded like they were going to fall through the ceiling......when I checked out this morning the guy ask how my stay was and I told him about it and he said...oh sorry....sign here ..and this is your copy.....the rooms were dirty and smelled..carpets were nasty.......bathroom smelled like urine...shower was nasty....Just simply gross!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I could not believe for Choice Hotels where I trust the name behind the sign it was as dirty as it was. Filthy was more like it. I can start with walking into our room trash all along the floors in the carpet, the elevator was very dirty, apparently floors are hard for them to clean. The room we thought was ok even if it showed mold along the shower, dirty floors, etc. It wasn't until that night when we pulled back the covers to go to bed we found long black hairs all over the pillows, the sheets. I phoned the front desk and went down to pick up fresh linens. It made all the difference, it smelled great! The pool was awful. The floor drains I noticed while walking had build up of slime where they were not draining very well in the pool walking area and very slippery couple people fell from the build up. I feel a little nervous again about choosing Choice, I felt they always lived up to their name. Staff was very nice and the breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Ask for fresh linens. Doesn't look like they change theirs.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Not too far from water park but the hotel is old and smelly, breakfast area is small and very crowded and we had to spend over $ 120 on breakfast for the 2 days we had to stay there. I think they need to lower their prices or change their name, quality should not be part of their name.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The Quality Inn New Braunfels is well located and easy to find. The hotel was clean, but showed its, which I estimate at 15-20 years.

The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed our stay.

On the downside, breakfast was disappointing. I went to make a waffle, but the batter had separated. I'm not sure what caused that, but I ate it anyway and didn't get sick. Overall, the buffet was limited even by Quality Inn standards and what they had was not well stocked.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We checked in to what we thought was a non-smoking room. Upon entering the room, we discovered it was a smoking room. Eventhough the agency we made our reservations with would not allow the reservation to be changed, the front desk clerk was able to override the system to get us a non-smoking room.

She was able to help us again later that weekend when we needed some dinnerware late in the evening because our dinner plans were rained out.

This was a nice, clean, big room.

We would stay there again. For the price, we couldn't have found anything better.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends