Pros: Huge rooms, good AC, clean, friendly and efficient check-in.
Cons: Expensive (at least in summer), hard beds, next door to some kind of kennel facility, tight parking lot.
It's a good choice for folks coming in to float the river or visit Gruene or downtown NB. My rating would be a lot higher if I hadn't had to pay nearly $200 for each of two rooms -- a cost made necessary because every place stays pretty much full throughout the summer. Also, all the power went out 30 minutes before check out -- not a big deal, but if it had happened at 3 a.m. instead, it would have been a different story.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 of New Braunfels, TX. is a multiple "Pride of Super 8" designee, which is given to only the top 10% of Super 8's, worldwide. This location was fully renovated in the spring of 2014 with new furniture, flat screen TV's and new bedding for our guests comfort. We continually pride ourselves on being clean & friendly. That is why we ask our guests: Why stay anywhere else... ? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 New Braunfels TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 New Braunfels
- Super Eight New Braunfels
- New Braunfels Super 8
- New Braunfels Super Eight