“Price gouging at it's worst.”

Super 8 New Braunfels TX
Ranked #16 of 32 Hotels in New Braunfels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
HALTOM CITY
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We arrived late in the evening, so the lobby was closed and I had to use the service window. It was quite chilly and windy, but the gentleman at the front desk was very expedient and friendly. The room was clean and the bed was comfy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hospitality8, Manager at Super 8 New Braunfels TX, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review of us. I am happy to hear that my staff took care of your needs. Our lobby doors do close at night, but we are open 24 hours a day to attend to all of our guests needs. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Beautiful New Braunfels, TX. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
AUSTIN
Reviewed October 9, 2012

They couldn't find my Wyndham rewards number, so they couldn't credit my account, which in these days with the age of technology should be a breeze. And some man walked into my room, no knocking or anything just entered my room, claimed to have been maintainance. I am certainly glad I had my clothes on. We are going on spring break in march of 2013 and i don't think we will be staying with y'all.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hospitality8, Manager at Super 8 New Braunfels TX, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel, good or bad, I love to hear both sides so I can improve in whatever areas I need to. After all, we are in business to take care of our guests. As far as your points are concerned, if you would contact our hotel, and ask for Arti, the manager, she will look into this for you. I assure you we will take care of this rapidly. As far as the gentleman walking into your room, I did speak with my maintenence gentleman, who is also an honest retired military man. He did mention that he was in such a hurry to get something fixed in your room, that he forgot to knock. He did not realize it was occupied, and wanted to make sure it was taken care of before a guest entered the room. Please accept our apology for this incident. I assure you we do not make it a practice of this. Our guests are always our priority, and I hope you give us another chance to prove that to you. Thank you for staying with us, I hope to see you on your next trip to our beautiful city.
Travelers also viewed these New Braunfels hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites
#6 of 32 in New Braunfels
Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village

Been to Super 8 New Braunfels TX? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 New Braunfels TX

Property: Super 8 New Braunfels TX
Address: 510 Hwy 46 South, New Braunfels, TX 78130
Location: United States > Texas > New Braunfels
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Spa Hotel in New Braunfels
#4 Business Hotel in New Braunfels
#7 Family Hotel in New Braunfels
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 New Braunfels TX 2*
The Super 8 of New Braunfels, TX. is a multiple "Pride of Super 8" designee, which is given to only the top 10% of Super 8's, worldwide. This location was fully renovated in the spring of 2014 with new furniture, flat screen TV's and new bedding for our guests comfort. We continually pride ourselves on being clean & friendly. That is why we ask our guests: Why stay anywhere else... ? ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 New Braunfels TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 New Braunfels