“Wow!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic food. Might have to say it's the best in town! Owner is right there serving customers and working hard. Usually a wait because it is that good!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I'm a huge breakfast fan and especially pancakes. Buttermilk Cafe, by far, has the best pancakes I've ever had. The taste is magnificent, texture is creamy with the perfect bit of fluffy, not too sweet, and the "just right" portions. The service was great, very friendly staff and I believe the owner was walking around serving coffee. Amazing atmosphere, its like they've all known you for years. Way to go Buttermilk Cafe, you've got me and my family hooked for life!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Buttermilk's is a great place if you are not in the least concerned about your waistline, because they are certainly not! Having said that, then this place is excellent. The chocolate pie is to die for, and I don't say that in jest. I also like the "Fried Okra and Other Stuff" as an appetizer. Between those two there is really no need for an entree, but know yourself out. One think that I have to say about this place is that the presentation of food is as fabulous as the taste, go ahead take a picture of your plate!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

So glad we convinced our daughter to try Buttermilk Cafe vs IHOP! We waited a while to be seated, but the wait staff was pleasant so we did not mind. Great home cooking! Loved the shirred eggs.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Chicken and dumplings just like my Oma used to make!