Roll Rage - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Something fun and different to do

Reviewed January 5, 2012
shalomew
Rosemount
So Fun!

I was looking for something fun and a little adventurous to do for my husband for his birthday and... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2012
LindsayG33
San Antonio, Texas

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Fun time! We were a party of 2 couples with riders having experience levels from complete novice to someone having previously owned a 4 wheeler themselves. A fun time was had by all. The terrain is flat, bumpy, steep, curvy and everything in between- a nice variety. Worth it,especially for someone who would have no opportunity to ride a 4 wheeler otherwise. Solid hour of riding. No frills -you just get to ride following the lead of a experienced guide.

Date of experience: December 2011
1  Thank shalomew
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Aaron took my group out & only went as fast as the slowest rider was able. He allowed a couple of us experienced riders to drop back & play catch-up at faster speeds. You may want to wear long sleeves as some branches can scrape ones arms. Also bring some water for after, even on cool days, you eat dust and get dry mouth. This ride beats any horse back trail ride. Take out false teeth and blast off!

Date of experience: October 2011
2  Thank disin_11
Reviewed October 14, 2011

You will not regret this experience! Whether you have never been on an ATV or are already experienced you will have a great time, the guides will make sure of it! A great, fun time!!!

Date of experience: October 2011
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I noticed the signs for Roll Rage on my way back from San Antonio to Dallas last month so I decided to check them out this past Tuesday. I thought they would be closed because showers were moving in from the South. I’m glad I did. This place is awesome. It turns out that they are by reservation during the week but I got lucky and caught one of their staff there doing some preventative maintenance on one of their ATV’s for an upcoming reservation. I told him I could come back some other time but he insisted on taking me out and said it wouldn’t be a problem at all without a reservation. We briefly discussed my experience on ATV’s and went through a basic course the company set up. I told the guy that I had a lot of experience on Dirt Bikes and Street bikes but I knew nothing about ATV’s. He assured me that the transition would be easy for me but that I’m at a disadvantage because I would want to shift gears and use the brake as a clutch. I guess it is easier for a novice because they probably don’t have the urge to do that. It turns out that their ATV’s are automatic. It took some getting used to. After I felt comfortable with the ATV, about 20 minutes of riding or so, the guide kicked up the speed. We went up hill, downhill, sideways, and all over. I can’t tell you when the last time I had so much fun was.

Date of experience: July 2011
4  Thank HighwayMan_i35
Reviewed July 17, 2011

My GF and I live in San Marcos, and had passed by Roll Rage a few times, but it was like a THOUSAND degrees outside, so we thought we would wait till the weather got cooler. BUT, after seeing how SUPER cheap it was, since they were doing buy one, get one free, we couldn't resist!
It was AWESOME! ! ! Its a "guided" ride, but don't let that fool you! The guide judges the speed, based on your ability level. Since we're both pretty athletic, he took us through the trails REALLY FAST ! ! It was an ADRENALINE RUSH ! ! There were steep hills, tight turned, straight-aways....every kind of, terrain imaginable. I think he said they have 35 acres, but it seemed like more. The coolest part was being at the top of the HUGE hill, right next to 35! We could see for miles!
We will definitely do it again!!

PS: It was $34 for for a 1 hour ride, for BOTH of us!! AWESOME bargain! They could have charged twice as much! :-)

Jeff and Monica Sindell