“Lucy was great!”

Holistic Healing Hands Inc.
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I came to Holistic Healing Hands for massages on our honeymoon. Lucy was wonderful. The massage room was quiet & relaxing. Lucy has a wonderful touch & I could feel she knew exactly where my tension was & how to relieve it. I would definitely recommend it!!

HolisticHealingHands, Owner at Holistic Healing Hands Inc., responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for visiting Holistic Healing Hands, Inc. while on your honeymoon. It was my pleasure providing you and your spouse with the best quality massage in New Braunfels! I look forward to servicing you both again in the near future. Best wishes for a blessed marriage! :)

Lucy Dion LMT #104537
Holistic Healing Hands, Inc.