See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 8, 2017

My 7 year old son and I just stayed at cabin #5 and it was great. The property is an easy walk to the river but it's up a little hill up a short dirt road so it's very peaceful and quiet. The cabin was clean. There's one comfortable little bedroom and also a loft with a bed that my son loved. The kitchen is fully equipped and there's a good size BBQ grill outside. They even have horseshoes, corn hole, a basketball court and tire swing in the common grassy area. My son was thrilled to find out they have Direct TV and wifi. Belinda made us feel right at home and was very helpful with everything.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank eherbert2000
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure having you and your son as guest. We are a small business and I strive to make people feel at home. You did have a breaker trip on the oven but it was a quick fix and I appreciated your patience! It's people like you that make me love being a cabin owner. We hope you visit us again!

Reviewed September 14, 2016

Another year in the books at Bobcat! As always, Belinda is so nice, the grounds are beautiful, everything has a rustic cabin feel, cabins are super clean, comfortable and absolutely functional for just about any size group. There is an activity center in the middle of the property and lots of games - jenga, corn hole, washers, darts - oh there too many to name! There are fire pits and rings (please check burn ban info though) its always nice at night - wanna see some fire flies... you will here. Next door is Koozie's Bar and Grill - great food, service and cold adult beverages, they also have a river park across the street you can utilize, tube rentals and shuttle service for the river, a small convenience store and there is another eatery called Lone Star Float House that is yum as well.

You can't go wrong if you want in the hub of River Rd but still wants some privacy! We are hoping to renew our vows here next summer for our 25th with friends and family - that should tell you something :) Float on my friends!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank scooterpug99
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2016

Thanks Rhonda for the wonderful review! Having your family as guest is always a pleasure. We would LOVE for you to renew your vows on our grounds, just let me know! Take care and see you next year!
Belinda

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We were extremely impressed with our stay. Booking was easy. Very clean, spacious and accommodating. Belinda was so welcoming! The activity center was also a plus. I highly recommend!
We will be back again in the near future. We would recommend bobcat bungalows to family and friends.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer S
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Thanks Jennifer for the great review! Your group was a pleasure to have as guest. We strive to keep things easy here and customer service is our top priority. We realize it's people like you that make our business and we want everyone to enjoy their stay in a fun, relaxing and clean environment!

Reviewed July 15, 2016

My sister and I took out 2 boys for the weekend to stay at Bobcat Bungalows last summer. We couldnt have had a better stay.
From the sweet hostess to the lovely cabin. I can not remember which one it was by name but it was the newest cabin. The loft was really fun and outside games kept us having fun when we didnt quite know what else to do with ourselves. I really appreciate being able to text and ask for lighter fluid later in the evening. Just really loved it here!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank AndyKrysBug
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We put our heart and soul into our business and know it's the customers that keep us here! Customer service will always be our top priority. I'm glad you guys had a good time and I hope you come back to see us again!

Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

From my call to the end, Belinda made us feel welcomed. The cabin was super clean and so cute. Perfect place for a river getaway weekend. We stayed in cabin 5 which was nice for two, but would be nice for 6. You can't go wrong staying here. Location is nice too!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank CindiY3
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Thanks Cindi! You and Paul were awesome guest and I hope to see you again.