All reviews room was clean the staff was friendly and helpful waffles family vacation san antonio pool and hot tub freeway schlitterbahn
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Great place very convenient and safe right off the highway and close to everything.— Staff was very nice and helpful — place was very clean and well supplied. The breakfast was simple but good for on the go.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
spatel712, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Thank you for feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We stayed here and our stay was great. Good price for the value. Breakfast was OK
Very comfortable bed. We booked online through booking com and received a very good rate on the day of our stay. We left our coats and the motel called in timely manner and we are able to pick them up the same day.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
spatel712, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in providing the best customer service for our guests. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

This hotel uses unethical business practices to charge guests ridiculous extra fees that are unannounced. Have you ever heard of a hotel charging an "extra person fee" for a king sized bed with 2 people checked-in? I sure haven't. When you book directly with the hotel online it is the exact same price for a king bed whether you enter it as for 1 person or for 2 people. Yet when I called to find out why my credit card was charged an extra $10 (I pre-paid for the hotel) they told me it was because 2 people checked in instead on 1 person. They also said I agreed to the charges because I "gave them my credit card". I certainly was not told about the extra charge nor did I agree to it, and you have not choice but to give them a credit card when you check it for "incidentals". The check-in person was very slow, not efficient (why did it take 10 minutes to check us in when it was a pre-paid reservation?) and certainly was not friendly. I've been to this hotel every year, once a year, and this is the last time. Under the new ownership these folks are scammers....so beware!

Date of stay: November 2019
spatel712, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

In general, guests who book on line with one person rather than the actual number of people staying in the room are charged for each additional guest. Our front desk personnel always try to help and are friendly in asking how many people will be in the room. There will be an extra charge depending on the number of persons. We have a friendly staff, very clean property, and we maintain value in loyalty, reasonable rates and our location. We apologize for any inconvenience and welcome you for a future stay. Thank you!

Reviewed December 16, 2019

This is one of the best affordable hotels I have ever been to I felt like I was staying in a high end hotel. The rooms were immaculately clean,The service was great and the hospitality was the cherry ontop! I am definitely going to be coming back whenever I am in need of a room. Good job baymont!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
spatel712, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business and for you taking the time to post your kind comments. We look forward to serving you the next time.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Cant beat the price and location. Will stay again. Older hotel with some updating but rooms were kept clean and staff is very accommodating. The upstairs appears not to be used and is not updated but that had nothing to do with our room so I wasn't concerned. Hey, Plenty of parking!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
spatel712, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business and for you taking the time to post your kind comments. We look forward to serving you again soon.