“Great Hotel and Bar !!!”

Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in New Braunfels
Reviewed November 23, 2011

This is a great hotel. I was impressed by how clean the room was, I found no dust on the furniture or stray hairs on the floor or shower. The bed was a little to firm for my liking, but the comfy duvet cover made up where the mattress was lacking. Upon check in Bryan was very attentive and made me feel welcomed. Later that evening I went to the bar and Tiffany was the sweetest bartender I have ever met. She also made the best drink called a "Jollyrancher." Even though the kitchen and bar closed at 9, she stayed late and even went out of her way to make me a Margarita pizza, talk about customer service !!!!! Next time I drive through New Braunfels, I will stop in for a drink and an intelligent conversation
( hopefully Ms.Tiffany will be there again ).

Room Tip: The suites are nice and very clean. You must stop at the bar and have a drink, ladies I recommend th...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Kelly A

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on Saturday, 10/08/11. Had room w/ king bed. NO BATHTUB. Inquired, Front desk stated I did not specify a bath tub.

Air conditioner did not work. Complained to front desk. They will "make a note of it".

Staff couldn't handle a problem if they were forced. Stay away.

Room Tip: Ask for a bathtub???
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Great location off of I-35. If heading South, turn at the Best Western sign off of the access road. Staff had me checked-in in less than two minutes. If time permits head West to Gruene and check out the town. Looking forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: Hotel is set back far enough from I-35 to hear any noise.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank LeakyWader
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I have stayed at many hotels, but this one beats all by far. I stayed for two days, and during my stay, I decided to stay close to the hotel and have a few drinks at the hotel bar, great choice! Beer is more expensive there than at a local bar I am sure, but the staff that is there at night is fantastic! If you are like me, and like to talk to people and feel welcomed during your stay, look no further, this is a great hotel!! I will be back, just for the entertainment. Great job! Rooms are amazing as well, hotel is clean and the other staff memebers are helpful and courteous. I do not mind spending extra money on a hotel if it is worth it, and this one is.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Just stayed one night. Yes it is clean, easy on/off I35 location. Three small compalints: 1. thin walls - you could hear tv and people talking as you walked down the hall. ( We could not hear our neighbor's) 2. Had to hit 3 floors to get ice 3. No comp breakfast. It did look really good and was $9.95 for full cooked to order buffett. Yes - we would stay here again, -GOOD - Big T.V - Small fridge- coffee maker - good size shower - very modern.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Texassun
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Hotel was clean and rooms were what would be expected from a size and amenity standpoint for HGI's. Great proximity to restaurants, shopping, etc. The business center was great, printer/copier was a definite upgrade over most hotels. The restaurant staff for both breakfast and dinner was friendly and attentive; I even saw that some people came for breakfast a bit late and the staff took the extra time to make them breakfast, which is the type of service you just don't see very often anymore. This is my new place to stay when I am in the New Braunfels area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I don't write reviews. This is my first and I've stayed every place on the planet. I've been impressed before. I've thought about writing a review, but the Hilton Garden Inn in New Braunfels really brought it out in me. Here's what you need to know:

CLEAN. Friendly. Clean. Nice ammentities. Spacious. Well lit. Awesome rooms (we had a suite) and the rooms smelled clean too! Did I mention it was clean? The attention to detail was amazing. They cleaned the dust off of every surface. It smelled clean too. Nice staff. This is not helping much is it? Just stay there. You won't regret it. How much? Who cares? I'd have paid double the 125/night for the suite, the staff, the excellent layout and design and the cleanliness.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends