“Good value”

Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in New Braunfels
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good value”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Very nice stay for the price. Clean & well maintained rooms and public spaces. Great front desk staff, kudos to April for all her friendly recommendations! The free breakfast is pretty standard fare but filling and replenished frequently. Would stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the west end for less noise from I35.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
So glad you chose to stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & suites New Braunfels during your travels. I see that you got to meet April. She is amazing. Thank you for the great review and I am so glad you were treated well by my staff. Please come see us again soon.

Sherri Reilly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I really liked this hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were nicely decorated and it was a very good stay. I really liked the indoor pool and Jacuzzi as well. Everybody that worked there was polite and went out of their way to make my stay a great one.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great thoughts about our property here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. My staff takes such pride knowing that they are recognized for all they do here on a daily basis. I sure appreciate that you acknowledge their efforts. They truly are amazing and I am grateful that they take such great care of each and every guests.

We will be here next time you pass through New Braunfels.

Hammonton, New Jersey
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel. my husband and I travel a lot, this was far the best hotel experience we have had. The hotel itself is very nicely decorated, VERY clean, rooms are nice and comfortable (beds, pillows, air unit etc). But what made our stay exceed any other place we stayed at was the staff, they went the extra mile in everything! Our family was visiting relatives in New Braunfels, we arrived at the hotel about midnight, but our time was 1am in the morning (Eastern Time) so we were very tired. The hotel serves breakfast every morning, due to the late arrival it took us a little while to get out of bed. When we arrived downstairs for breakfast they had already cleaned up, but the lady working the breakfast, Christina took out the food and turned on the juice machine so we can have breakfast. Every morning she would find me 2 trays so I can bring our food up to the room. She was so helpful, always smiling and willing to help. One night my husband and I were hungry, but we had no car to go out and get something. When I asked the ladies at the front desk who delivers, Angela offered to go out and pick us up something to eat. I have never had someone offer this service. When she got back with our food, we offered to give her a tip, in which she refused ! We couldn't thank her enough for her kindness. We also couldn't thank the entire staff enough for finding my son's minion he won at the Wurstfest. My son slept with his minion, but when we left the hotel for the day we forgot to take it out of the covers. So that night my son was crying his eyes out because the minion was lost. The whole hotel staff was on alert for this stuffed minion. Sure enough they found it, and when we arrived to our room there it was sitting on our bed. They really made a 7 year old a happy camper ! ! the entire staff is wonderful, thank you Christina, Angela, April and Irma for making our stay an awesome one ! ! We will be visiting again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review about your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels. It is so rewarding when our actions get noticed especially in this manner. I am so glad to know that my staff went above and beyond during your stay. I do hope you and your family will come to see us again soon.

Plano, Texas
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Very clean up to date property; hotel staff was excellent,especially the ladies who worked the front desk, during check in and check out, very friendly, courteous and helpful. Special kudos to Missy Meeley who was working the front desk when we checked in, she was great. Hotel location was very convenient to all local attractions.
Bill C.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
I am so glad you appreciate the awesome staff I have here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites of New Braunfels. I do know that I have the most incredible staff and am so honored to have each of them part of my team.

Dallas, TX
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I usually stay here when visiting San Marcos and/or New Braunfels. Located along I-35 (not in the city center of New Braunfels) provides easy access to arriving at the hotel and leaving out of town. Room and lobby have been remodeled, recently. Clean, very clean. Comfortable bed and pillows. Staff is very helpful. I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the west side, away from the noise of I-35.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for the amazing review about the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us and hope you come to see us again soon.

Spring, Texas
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield two weeks ago for my son's wedding weekend. The employees were really wonderful from start to finish. The front desk attendant was very sweet and helpful...the breakfast staff kept the food and beverages fully stocked and the housekeepers were great. Overall, we had a really pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank amarinesmom226
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for the amazing response on your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels. We want you to know how important it is to us that you enjoyed your stay and that you will come to see us again soon.

Sseattle
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I left out the "do not disturb" sign on my door since I had a hurried morning. I had placed a couple of pillows on the floor the night before since I did not need them for my bed. I had a 2 night stay.

When I returned to the room, I had regular sized ants crawling on the pillows.

When I mentioned this to the front desk clerk on checking out, I was given $20 credit off the $93+ pear night room. Not much compensation. I have no idea where the ants came from, but must have been in the room all along.

The room I had was expensive enough to expect it to be bug free. Good thing my wife was not with me - she would have insisted on moving to another hotel.

Everything else about the hotel seemed OK.

Room Tip: Check for ants before bedding down for the night and don't put pillows on the floor.
Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Drddsr
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The moment we found out about your experience, we had pest control come out and spray entire property and had my staff deep clean that room. We very rarely have issues with pests but when we do hear of such an issue we take immediate action to correct the problem. I do hope you give us another chance on your next visit to New Braunfels.