“Fairfield was Fantastic!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in New Braunfels
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites New Braunfels between 9/20 and 9/22 to attend a wedding for a close friend. From the moment we checked in to this hotel we were greeted with a smile by Irma who helped check us in to our room. She was very polite, professional, and helpful. Our room consisted of two queen sized beds and the room overall was spotless and very clean. This hotel is only 3 years old but it looks like it is brand spanking new. Breakfast each morning was complimentary and consisted of all the familiar items you would normally find in a hot breakfast to include eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, juices, waffles that were to die for, and all the extra breakfast trimmings. If we have an occasion to stay in the Gruene, New Braunfels area in the future we will definitely stay here. Thank you Irma for your professional and courteous demeanor. Your smile is contagious.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms at this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tejas4us
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels. We are so blessed to have Irma as part of our team here and it's great to know she went above and beyond to accommodate you and your family. I am glad you enjoyed our new hot breakfast and the variety of healthy choices. Come see us again soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The nicest Fairfield I have ever stayed at. The staff was gracious, accomdating and bent over backwards to make our stay productsive and confortable after beeing overbooked and bumped from the Couryard across the highway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that my staff took very good care of you during your stay.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Clean and fairly new, secure location with no other residential or commercial close by. Reasonable prices, a decent hot breakfast with both boiled and scrambled eggs. USA Today on hand. A good value. On I-35, easy on and off. Lots of parking. Check in efficient and friendly. Beds are a bit hard.

Room Tip: We like to stay on the top floor, if possible, so you don't hear people above you stomping aroun...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank harrison9161
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our new hot breakfast items. I hope you come see us again soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the hotel last weekend with a couple of friends. Hotel employee April was one of the most helpful and kind front desk receptionists. Her level of customer service is simply unmatched anywhere else. I was not feeling well that Saturday night and she helped me tremendously. April deserves a raise!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I am so glad you chose to stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites during your travels. I do know how very blessed I am to have April as part of my team and I am so glad to hear that she took great care of you during your time of need. Come see us again soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I would say that in the end my expectations were exceeded during my stay. I reserved a room with 2 beds from me and my 2 girls but in the reservation I guess I just put down 1 adult. Didn’t think it mattered since I picked a room with 2 beds. Well at check in they told me they had my room with a King bed. Not good. They said that my Marriott profile had King bed as a preference and since my reservation just had ‘1’, they put me in a King room. I wasn’t too happy – thought that since I physically picked a room with 2 beds at reservation time that that is what I would have gotten. I was worried there would not be a room with 2 beds since it was a busy weekend. Well the person who checked me in came through and put me in a bigger room (2 beds and a sleeper sofa) and honored my reservation rate. So I was very pleased – and my girls too since they had a place to sleep. So I guess my lesson is to put everyone down on the next family reservation to make sure this doesn’t happen.

Everything else was good to. That Friday, I worked from the room using your wireless and my company VPN and had good response times all during the day. The breakfast food was good as well. I will most likely be staying at this location a number of times in the coming years as the reason we were there was to drop off one of my kids at a nearby college

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We appreciate the positive feedback and I a glad to hear that my staff took great care of your needs. Be sure to come see us again the next time you are in town visiting your child in college.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

While a week end in New Braunfels we stay in one of their suites that easily accommodate 6 people , very large room with 2 queens beds And queen soda bed ! The beds were very comfortable and the room had a microwave , coffe maker and mini fridge.
Tha hotels is a new property with a clean and modern look .
Has a warm free breakfast and free wiifi to all the kids and parents devices!
Is next to the high way, but we did not have any issues to sleep like other travelers commented
Is 10 minutes or so from Guadalupe , comal river or schliterbanh and about 15 from the outlets in
San Marcos and of course San Antonio is less than 45 minutes
The staff was very friendly and attentive .
The whole hotels was very clean and we'll keep.

Room Tip: Depending on you're family size if you wanna has more room choose a suite. There is also plenty...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites of New Braunfels. We take pride in all we do here at the Fairfield and it is so nice to hear such great responses about our property. Hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was a great place to stay! The staff was so friendly and the rooms were nice & clean. This was my second stay there and they never disappoint. Being able to start the day with a good breakfast before heading out for whatever you're doing is fantastic! Not to mention it saves money. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites of New Braunfels. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our new hot deluxe breakfast. Come visit us again soon.