Reserved here because I am a Marriott preferred guest. Didn't expect it to be a full fledged Marriott property as we were only there one night and it was cheap. Even then it wasn't up to par. There was trash in the trash can. The light on one side of the bed didn't work. No bath tub and the shower wasn't really clean. My biggest pet peeve (yes I know it may be pcky) was no channel lineup card for the television. Without a guide it's really hard to find something to watch. Breakfastr the next morning is probably okay for the kids, but not for me. All carbs all the time. The closest thing you got to protein was some really bad ham and cheese breakfast sandwiches you had to warm up in the microwave. I know I only paid $89, but I will pay more next time to get a better Parriott property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether travelling in Texas for work or on vacation, the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels brings the relaxation from home. In close proximity to IH-35, our hotel is near some of the city's best attractions - from Schlitterbahn Waterpark to Historic Gruene and the San Marcos Outlets. Impeccably appointed rooms and suites boast plush bedding, free high-speed Internet access and many other famous amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels Hotel New Braunfels
- Fairfield Inn And Suites New Braunfels