I usually am not impressed with a Fairfield Inn. I have stayed at a number of them But this is brand new and has the new contemporary design. I am not a contemporary person. Everything seemed to be in just the right place. Pool and hot tub were super clean and were very enjoyable. Breakfast was typical but well presented. Coffee and tea were available 24/7. Slept like a rock. Hotel was very convenient to the super outlets to the north and Gruene to the west. We took a day trip 35 miles to downtown San Antonio. When we left for Houston is was a quick 10 miles to I-10 and we were on our way. Marriott did this one right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether travelling in Texas for work or on vacation, the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels brings the relaxation from home. In close proximity to IH-35, our hotel is near some of the city's best attractions - from Schlitterbahn Waterpark to Historic Gruene and the San Marcos Outlets. Impeccably appointed rooms and suites boast plush bedding, free high-speed Internet access and many other famous amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites New Braunfels
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels Hotel New Braunfels