“Quaint, fun, great food”

Mozie's Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 262 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, Texas
“Quaint, fun, great food”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This is actually in Gruene, TX...airconditioned for the hot summer days, rustic, just a fun place to eat great food. Introduced friends to it and they will return. Not huge but big enough especially off season, gets crowded in peak seasons but worth it, the burgers are HUGE, the onion rings are yummy, the Grown Up grill cheese with chicken...I will have again and again, works for my vegetarian husband also. service was great. try it you will like it.

• Visited December 2013

Cee Vee
“Sports Bar with Really Good Food”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I think this is the best place in Gruene to eat. It has character. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. The food is much better that the more popular places in town.

Visited November 2013
Perryton, Texas
“Good bar for watching sports and hanging out”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a place to just relax and hang out for a while. Mozie's has a really long bar with several tvs. It's a good place to watch sports. I had the house cabernet and chardonnay and I wasn't crazy about either of them. There are lots of wine place in New Braunfels, so having wine at Mozie's probably wasn't the best option. Nevertheless, they offer lots of other drinks and beers. They also have a pretty decent menu for a bar. BUT, we decided we were hungry at 10:15 and the kitchen closed at 10:00. The waitress wouldn't even get us chips and salsa, which doesn't even have to be cooked. I was a little irriated by that. I'd still say this a cool place to hang out though.

• Visited October 2013
New Albany, MS
“Loved this little place”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a unique place on the corner in Gruene. My husband ate sliders and said they were great. Good atmosphere and service!

Visited September 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Wonderful Sandwiches”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

While shopping in Gruene we stopped in for some lunch. The skinny fries are sooo good. They have garlic skinny fries too. The sandwiches we got were really tasty and large. I couldn't eat all of my Smoked Turkey sandwich. My friend got the "Grown Up Grilled Cheese' sandwich and it was awesome. It had Gouda and a yellow cheese plus spinach. Yummy. Great prices too. Plus its a bar. Nice place to have a cold adult beverage.

• Visited October 2013