“Great food and good drinks”

Mozie's Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 273 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Went for happy hour and tried their sliders. Cooked the way I ordered. Also drinks were great, and weren't watered down as we have been experiencing lately. 6 drinks and food and bill was under $50. Will go again.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

wasnt expecting much from this place..but i was very pleased with the food...the garlic fries were very good..they get a little rich after awhile so best to share them with table..but they were great...as a whole i enjoyed my meal..its a little tight inside if it gets crowded but i guess thats good for a small town feel...

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Convenient location near the nightlife. Limited seating space, but our wait was brief. My wife and I both had sandwiches and agreed later that we could have split one between us. Very tasty. Great service. My wife loved her Bloody Mary.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Good service. We had appetizers and a drink. Nice location. Cooler area by the bar. Nice area of town too.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've been to Gruene many times since moving to the area but had never stopped in at Mozie's until recently. The staff was very friendly and the nachos and fresh salsa were so good I asked if they sell it locally! The bartender said they did not, but she offered to see if they could put together a to-go container for me. Really glad I finally stopped in and the reviews about this bar & grill are spot on. Can't wait to get back to try more items on their menu.