“Very good across the board”

McAdoo's Seafood Company
Reserve with OpenTable
McAdoo's Seafood Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 271 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Enjoy Texas Creole Favorites, Authentic Cajun Specialties or our Fresh Fish at McAdoo's Seafood Company, located Downtown New Braunfels, TX in the old Post Office. Find the right atmosphere in our Treasury Bar, indoor dining or newly renovated, fully covered patio with live music.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Our party of five were all pleased with dinner on a Friday night. We called ahead and were told they do not accept reservations, but were suprized to be assured there would be no wait if we arrived before 7:30. At 7:00 there was no wait if you were willing to sit outside in 100 degree heat, or 1 hour wait for inside. We ajourned to the bar for drinks and a nice artechoke crab dip, and were seated in 25 minutes. Our server Keil was excellent. He had helpful advice and allowed us to post his picture on Facebook. The lobster biscque had huge chunks of lobster. The shrimp, scallops, talapia, and rib eye were all high quallity. We enjoyed the bread pudding and cream brulee. This place is worth a visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Table of eight. I had the sea bass. Was very good and cooked right. My son had the Mahi Mahi, and was fantastic. My wife had the enchiladas, superb! My daughter shares the fried sampler, yum! My sons girlfriend had the chicken fried ribeye (I just thought that was sac religious). It was fantastic!!! You could feed three people with that steak. And the flavor was out of this world! Pricey? Yes. But this ain't McDonald's. food, service, and atmosphere were fantastic!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

It's tough to find good cajun food when you're not in Cajun country, but McAdoo's does a pretty good job of fooling you. As a native to Louisiana, I'm very picky, and they sold me. I had the blackened Mahi Mahi, which was excellent. I left overstuffed and happy.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I ate here for the first time in the many years we have been going to New Braunsfels. We visited on a Sunday morning and ate the Sunday Brunch, my wife also loved the Bloody Mary Bar. My wife ate the Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict, and I had the Crawfish Chili Relleno, and they were both awesome. The wait staff are extremely friendly, they make you feel so welcomed. Cant wait to make it back to try more fabulous food from this place

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Dude that Mac and cheese is like a gift from God. I enjoyed the thickness of the sea shell shaped pasta and the creamy goodness of the sauce. Does not matter if your an adult or child Mac and cheese is
A good thing for you.