Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$104
$89
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$67
ComfortSuites
$81
Country Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$55
Best Western Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$70
BestWestern.com
Homewood Suites by Hilton New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$69
$56
Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
Hotels.com
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$280
All reviewsoutdoor fireplacetypical courtyardpaddle boardsnicest courtyardpontoon boatfire pitbreakfast buffetbeautiful propertyan upgradelobby areamini fridgepicnic tablesparking lotthe room was nicecoffee makersan antoniobalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2009

This hotel is located on the Guadalupe River and is surrounded by 100 year old Pecan trees! The views from the balcony were fabulous. There is an outdoor fireplace that allows it's guests to linger in the evening and enjoy the atmosphere. There is a very nice pool & deck area as well. The lobby is modern & open, and I can't say enough about the great service I received! I watched people boating and kayaking down the river during the day. There is a restaraunt on the premises that offers meals throughout the day. The rooms are spacious and clean. Tv's are all flat screen.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2009

This is gorgeous new hotel on the river, and if you're lucky like me you'll get a room with a fabulous view of the river.

The furnishings are modern, sleek and elegant and the rooms are cozy and comfy. The beds are memory foam which is amazing -- if you've never tried it you're in for a treat! The rooms have both wired and wireless internet, and there is a micro-fridge in every room.

There is not a free breakfast but there is an on-site bistro which serves lite dinner entrees and a decent breakfast selection. The service I experienced throughout the hotel was amazing. I was feeling under the weather and Lulu at the front desk sent me up Tylenol and a glass of ice water. What a sweet thing to do! I highly recommend this Marriott!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2009

the convenience of the location on a major route between San Antonio and Austin was the main reason for booking this hotel; our experience far exceeded our expectations; the setting is very resort-like with comfortable patio seating areas, a pool and outdoor fireplace overlooking a winding river. Our room had a balcony where we enjoyed viewing the sunset over the river. The hospitable greeting we received from the staff was very welcomed and they went out of their way to ensure that all of our needs were met including suggestions for attractions and dining in the area. One minor thing we missed was a refrigerator in the room; other than that, our stay was a real treat.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pmorgan60
Reviewed October 6, 2009

Extremely disappoint. We went for a wedding party, stuff were stolen from our room and our friend's room. Don't forget anything at all in your room, it will disappear. Front desk won't be any helpful either.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mightmuff08
BBake073, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2009

I am sorry you feel that way. I think that any time something we value is missing it concerns us. As a Hotel operator we are in a challenging position of not knowing what a guest brings into our room. As for Hotel employees who clean rooms they are always in a position of risk because anyone can claim that something of value was taken from their room at any time. For valuables we provide a safe deposit box at no cost. Our Hotel does a thorough background check of each one of our staff members. We also do several on site interviews to ensure that we are hiring honest people. We are a newly open Hotel and this is only the second claim that I have had to deal with. The first one was a similar situation certain that someone had taken their items however; they were found in our laundry in their towels and returned. I truly hope that you have found your missing item. If you would like to speak with me further on this matter I can be reached at 830 626-4700 please as for the General Manager.

Reviewed August 17, 2009

Stayed for business, but this is an extremely beautiful and unique hotel. Literally you can walk down and get in the river if you want to . I was there for business so I did not try it, but I wanted to. Also the pool overlooks the river.
I will go back for leisure.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business