We stopped here for a few days to do the river. This is more of a trailer park with a few single and double wide trailers thrown in that serve as cottages. They are fairly clean even though my feet were black every time I walked across the floors. Some furniture, window covererings and bedding worn. They need to hae someone come in to fix these things. We couldn't close our window coverings they were so broken. Nice to be able to cook and wash clothes. The facilities are pretty tired and it stinks that they expect you to pay extra for the kids activities. That is just not right for the amount of money they charge for a stay. The water stopped working the last day of our stay. Ug.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all the amenities our year round resort has to offer. The new Great Lodge and outdoor pool opened in 2014. Visit us and you will also enjoy 2 indoor heated pools and hot tubs, 3 laundry facilities, guess fitness center, pool and ping pong tables, horseshoes, outdoor playground, and Game Zone. All RV sites are full hook-up including cable and we have over 80 cottages for rent (nightly, weekly and monthly). With planned activites for both our summer and winter guests and the convenient location to the local attractions, you will want to book your next family reunion, rally or other group activity at the resort. We are only a short drive to San Antonio, Austin and San Marcos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hill Country Cottage and RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hill Country Rv Resort And Cottage Rentals
- Hill Country Rv Resort & Cottage Rentals Hotel New Braunfels