“Fantastic Stay”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Guadalupe Getaway

Oh, and did I mention the hot tub? Great King Bed in Master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Great Pool to enjoy those summer days.
Oh, and did I mention the hot tub?
Great King Bed in Master bedroom
Wonderful fully stocked kitchen for the chef
Great queen bed in the guest bedroom
Living room has great seating with a sleeper sofa
Enjoy this great deck area with two levels!
Property is ON the Guadalupe River
Classy dining room for great dining.
Bar area next to dining room
Fantastic master bath with a two person jetted tub
There's that awesome bath tub. Lot's of jets and room for 2
office with trundle bed
Wow! will you look at the view of the Guadalupe from the top deck!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jbbuck2
Denton, Texas
“Fantastic Stay”
Reviewed March 18, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We rented this lovely home over spring break. The house is beautiful. The neighborhood is fantastic. There is a small lake roughly 200 yards away where you can fish and site see. The house is 5 minutes away from great food. The drive to the mountain was actually shorter than expected.

Reed the owner was very friendly and constantly checking in to make sure we had everything we needed.

We plan on making this an annual trip, and this will definitely be our first place too look.

Thank you, Reed for everything.

Lyndi M
Canyon Lake, Texas
“Truly a Guadalupe "Getaway"”
Reviewed October 22, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Even though we are local to the area, we wanted to "get away" to enjoy views of the river ... our son turning 18 seemed like the perfect opportunity!! The pool water was a bit too chilly in late October but the rest of the weekend was perfect!! The house is very spacious with many options for relaxation to include the pool, hot tub, sun decks, outdoor grilling, and river access. Oh and there's also a 2-person jacuzzi tub in the master bath!! Many extras everywhere you turn! Awesome that tubes/floats are available to guests as well! The owner is pleasant, professional, helpful, & easy to communicate with. I highly recommend this rental and hope to return again in the summer. We loved it!!

Oct 23, 2017
Lyndi - I'm so glad that you enjoyed your GETAWAY! It is indeed a great place to hang out. I really miss that monster jetted tub. I wish I had one of those in my house in Austin! Thanks for having your getaway with us and thank you for leaving the house in such nice shape. Let me know when you are ready for another local getaway! -Reed
kddeltoro
Katy, Texas
“House was exceptional”
Reviewed September 29, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My sisters & I spent a week at the house as our base for all the things to see & do in the area. Always nice to come home to the pool & hot tub in the evening. It was great float tubes were supplied as we could take a short little neighborhood float.
The beds were so comfortable! And the rest of the house was just as great. Highly recommend & we would easily return again.

Oct 3, 2017
KD, so glad to have you as a guest and so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Yes, the house is super special. Unique architecture and super comfortable. Hope you have a chance to come back soon. -Reed
Brooks M
“Great house ON THE RIVER”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I don't write many reviews, but I can't write enough positive things about this place. It's just a few blocks from downtown New Braunfels, has a great pool, hot tub, sun deck, and an amazing view of the Guadalupe. Within walking distance are several tube entrances to the river. One of the best parts for us was that we could float the Comal, with all the crowds and excitement, then float past the last public exit and we practically had the river to ourselves! We got out right at the base of the house where there is a rope swing and shallow swimming area. My friends and I had a blast down here and will definitely be back.

hattontex...
Maypearl, Texas
“Excellent House On The Guadalupe”
Reviewed July 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We had such an amazing time at this beautiful home right on the Guadalupe. It is minutes from the gorgeous Comal River. The house was perfect. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone!!

traburris
Grapevine, Texas
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband, child and our friends along with their son stayed this past week at the Guadalupe Getaway and it was great. The house was perfect for what we needed and made floating the Comal so relaxing being that you could float past right to the house. Quite area and beautiful views. The owner made sure we were happy numerous times. The stairs are a bit intimidating but we had no issues and spent a lot of time making the trip so that our kids could do the rope swing and we could relax in the river. I feel you will NOT be disappointed!

Jul 13, 2017
Traburrus, Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of my GUADALUPE GETAWAY. I try to write a comprehensive description of things, but it is so valuable for travelers to be able to read about the things that were important (or even a bit intimidating) from your perspective. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time at my house. I really is a special spot on the Guadalupe River.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing