After a bad experience of this kind of accommodation in nearby Fredericksburg the night before, we were wary of this one. It was one of the best B & Bs we have ever stayed in. Despite the pouring rain, the receptionist insisted on taking us over to our room, even though she got wet! The room was actually in four parts, bedroom, little sitting room area, kitchen and bathroom and it was immculately clean. There was a microwave, fridge, coffee machine etc. and a lovely little sitting area out front, surrounded by flowers. An antique warehouse and the Gruene Mansion Grill and Bar are just steps away. For later night entertainment, Oma's Secret Garden has live music, beer and wine until midnight. Ask for a room called "Jackie's Hideaway" it has a ceiling where the stars come out at night - it really does, and it's on the ground floor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is made up of cottages filled with antiques overlooking the Guadalupe River ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gruene Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gruene Mansion Hotel New Braunfels
- Gruene Mansion Inn Bed And Breakfast