This is a feel good hotel. We stayed in Jackie's Hideaway and enjoyed every nanosecond. The bath tub is huge and inviting, the complimentary Aveda products were a major plus for me and any place that has free WIFI gets extra points since I am traveling with young ones.
The bed is comfortable and there is a trundle couch that makes having an extra friend sleep over effortless. (Which after dancing the night away at Gruene Hall, our friend did!)
The breakfast was good comfort food including cinnamon rolls, huevos rancheros and french toast. They also serve a pecan coffee that I LOVED!!
I can't wait to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is made up of cottages filled with antiques overlooking the Guadalupe River ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Gruene Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gruene Mansion Hotel New Braunfels
- Gruene Mansion Inn Bed And Breakfast