See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

I have been going there for years. This year will be my last, which is sad. I have always enjoyed the small, private camp grounds.
Unfortunately, I have to end my stay with this place. It's like Russian Roulette if you get the owners in a good mood or not. I have always given them the benefit of the doubt because they are older. However, this last experience for me was my last straw.
One of the workers was extremely unprofessional. Last time I checked, cursing customers out and verbally attacking them, which almost got physical wasn't what I had in mind. When the owner was approached, she said, "she didn't need my damn business. "
I am truly upset about the whole experience.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
5  Thank Natalie P
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Do NOT camp at Bezdek's!! Johnnie & Judy Bezdek are very polite over the phone and right until the moment you hand them your money...after they have received their payment -- WATCH OUT! They are extremely rude and will even tell you they "don't need your damn business". They expected our entire group of 8 to carry our coolers to the top of their steep hill to load onto their truck before we could go floating. Their daughter & son-in-law were even more rude than the owners! They actually got in my brother-in-law's face and began screaming at him! The showers are only open when they decide they should be...I hope you don't expect to bathe after floating the river all day. My family will NEVER go to this place again. The horrific treatment and extreme rudeness were enough to ruin our entire river trip!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank TSmith1979
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Have been staying at Bezdeks for the past seven summers and this summer was the last. The owners have progressively gotten more rude over the years. When you arrive they are very polite (you are money arriving) then the next morning still polite as you pay for your tubes. That is when the rudeness sets in after they have taken your money. Asked Judy one of the owners what she recommended us to float. She goes on to tell us to float the short one come back have lunch and then go back out for another short float. So we go with it. After the first float get back eat a little something and then inform them that we are ready to go back out for our second float. They acted like we were an inconvenience for them and wanted us to drag our coolers up the hill. When they ALWAYS have picked us up at the bottom by our campsite (which they say they never do). The last straw was when we were told by Judy that she doesn't need our business and to take it elsewhere. TERRIBLE customer service!!! We were not the only ones on site that they were rude too. While waiting for the showers there were some first time campers at Bezdeks who also said that they had been nasty to them also and that they would not be returning back to Bezdeks.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Jacks0586
Reviewed July 19, 2015

They seemed nice at first when they were taking our money but once we were there they became very rude. They yelled at us for talking to other people from other camps trying to get a shuttle pick up at beaded. They were extremely rude when they picked us up to go up river while throwing our coolers in the bed of their truck. Then we went for a second round trip up river and they wouldn't pick us up and argued with us saying we were supposed to carry all of our stuff to the top of the hill when earlier they drove down and picked us up. Then I went in the store and complained and the lady that owns the place started yelling profanity names at me and said she told them to be like that towards us because it was coming from her, which in return I said this is no way to treat a customer and she said that she doesn't need our business and to get out. Needless to say we will never be staying there again. They are extremely rude and do not appreciate your business.

2  Thank Don K
Reviewed August 18, 2014

showed up for a day use last week. $20 for two adults. $20 for three tubes. we were the only ones there, the owner was polite and he even hung around property all day incase we needed anything. towards the end of the day he came by and talked with us for a few minutes. will be going back for sure.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family