Edelweiss Inn
$84
$81
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$138
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$121
$97
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$80
Best Western Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$100
$87
BestWestern.com
Candlewood Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$59
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$325
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Room was very clean, Bed was excellant and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend highly to family and friends...Our stay at the Edelweiss Inn was one of the most pleasant hotels we have ever stayed at in our Texas travels. Please consider visiting here on your next stay.

The Smiths from Pasadena, Texas

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My son and his girlfriend stayed at this inn, and got bitten by spiders and had to go to the emergency room to get them lanced. The hotel manager was very rude to them! They paid cash for the room then he took it off there card, when he wasn't supposed to, and the police were called, and got involved. The rooms are not clean at all, and there were webs in the corners of there room. The bathtub stopped up, so when you took a shower, the whole bathtub would fill up. This place is not worth the money you pay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Sally B
Reviewed May 28, 2012

When we (my 10yr old son and friend and I) checked in we were informed that they had to upgrade our room to the jacuzzi suite but that in order to turn it on they would have to charge us a usage fee of 20 per night to use it. Knowing that my son would have drove me nuts if I said no, I payed the extra fee and went about our weekend. In the middle of the night we were woken by the awful thing randomly turning itself on. I called the front desk and the attendant rudely told me to flip a switch under the sink because "the timer must have activated again". Obviously it was a reoccurring problem for them. Our stay was for two nights and when we checked out I was billed 109.43 which I believed was reasonable and that they would be refunding the rest since they automatically charged my account for $200.00 at check in. Less than an hour after checkout I saw another charge for $36.52. Believing that they must have mistaken, I called back to ask the man to explain the charges to me. He insisted that all charges were justified due to taxes and fees and then proceeded to yell at me for "trashing the room"! We certainly did not trash the room and I am left to wonder why he would think so. Even if he considered our shopping bags left near the trash can to be a problem, does the maid service not still go in and vacuum, make the beds, or take out the trash? Our small getaway weekend vacation was more like a nightmare. I should have followed other reviewers advice and steered way clear of this dump!

Room Tip: If you want sleep, don't choose the jacuzzi suite. It magically turns itself on in the middle of the night.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank toni0596
Reviewed May 27, 2012

When we checked in....got the keys, went into to room we were overcome w/ a nasty smell, went straight to the desk, complained. He then showed us to another room. Smelled just like the first one. Smells old, musty and nasty. For the price, had to stay there, and the fact we had already paid, and it was holiday weekend. NEVER NEVER again. The only good thing was the bed (kind size) was freakin awesome! Really really comfortable. Was a suprise!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shirley L
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I picked up my friend at the airport and drove him to this place - Something you should never do. The owner was extremely rude from the get go, saying things like, " what kind of stupid question is that?" and even tossing my friends I.D. right at his chest before we left the Lobby. Now I can understand why the guy might be a little irritated that he had to check my buddy in at 11 at night, but that's just no excuse to treat people so horribly. And I told him so in not so many words - called him an ---hole. Then things really got fun. This psychopath chases me outside and starts screaming at me right out in the parking lot to get off his property, shouting what i'm sure was some foreign expletives, and even threatening to call the cops on me.

Bottom line: it's just not worth it - even for the price. This trash needs to be shut down for good. Spread the word.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay at this hotel. Period.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends