“Capricious Mother Nature”
Review of Bezdeks Rentals

Bezdeks Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Texas river that is popular with inner tubers, rafters and canoeists.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Your view will depend entirely on what you are looking for. If it is a relatively warm, clear, calm ride that you are looking for then, the Guadalupe is not for you. If you want to bring down your body temp pretty quickly and don't mind a few scrapes and scratches from a random "fall" or a slick rock then, jump in and have a blast. Don't hold it against mother nature that some humans don't have an ounce of respect for anything and, if you equip your float with one of the tie on recycle bags and fill it up as you float, we will all thank you.

2  Thank DHansen160

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We go to New Braunfels at least once a year. We always float the Comal. The difference in the 2 rivers is very obvious. The Comal is much cleaner and clearer. The Guadalupe always has moss and weeds floating in it. Its a grn/brown hue and the rocks are very mossy and slippery. The comal is much better.

4  Thank Txtwister1977
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Long and freezing but interesting and exciting !
Dark but harmless, swim or use a tube... whatever way you choose its a breath taking experience that I hesitated to have but once I did I really enjoyed it !!!

1  Thank foskla
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was disappointed in the amount of trash in one of our states most beautiful places. We spent at least 1/2 an hour cleaning up beer cans and bottles and assorted fast food trash.

4  Thank Andrea in Texas
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We floated the Comal and Guadalupe while we were in New Braunfels. I found things I like and disliked about both. The scenery on the Guadalupe was much more beautiful than on the Comal. They Comal was very narrow in areas so when there were a lot of people it got very cramped. Guadalupe had more rough areas through it that knocked us out of our floats a few times. The Comal seemed to be a little smoother. We liked to tie our floats together and noticed that on the bumpy part of the Guadalupe, we flipped out. I don't think this would be a problem all of the time, I realize that the water levels were down. Just need to be more aware of them the next time we decide to float the rivers. Over all, had a wonderful time.

1  Thank Elizabeth C