Comfort Suites
$81
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
$84
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$121
$97
Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$138
Best Western Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$100
$87
BestWestern.com
Candlewood Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
Hotels.com
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$325
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
$59
All reviewswafflescomfortable mattressbit outdatedfree hot breakfastfree internetsitting areawould stay here againhotel staffnice hotelroom ratepull out couchbooked this hotelsan antoniolocation is greatoff the highwayking suiteeasy access
Reviewed November 25, 2010

We had family of five so we ended up getting adjoining rooms b/c the room with king & pull out sofa was too small to fit an air mattress for our third child.

Rooms were clean, breakfast good and well stocked (the hotel was at max capacity when we were there).

We were in town with our tennis team and this hotel is only about a 15 minute drive from Newks tennis ranch.

The best part...I left my expensive hair dryer there and when I called the next day, houskeeping still had it! They shipped it back to me and I received it in 2 days. Very impressed with the speed and honesty of this hotel!

Definitely drive in to Gruene for dinner/shopping!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank TXFamofFive
Reviewed July 25, 2010

For the rate, in comparison to similar stays at other hotels on this trip for the same price range, I found the room to be very, very sparse and unimpressive. Calling themselves suites was a joke, the "kitchen" was little more than a dorm fridge and bar kitchen - far from what I expected especially in comparison to their competitors in this same range.

Breakfast was fine, not good not bad, the kids were impressed with the texas shaped waffle maker.

Based on the other review, I paid the extra to be on the 1st floor - but really, a premium to be on a first floor? This hotel is hardly in a position to get away with that for long.

All in all it was clean, I felt secure traveling with my family and it was a place to put our head down after a full day at Schlitterbahn.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2010

I recently took my 2 grandchildren, ages 10 and 14 to New Braunfels. We stayed in the Comfort Suites and had a great time. The people at the front desk were great and very helpful. The breakfast was also wonderful and lots of things to choose from. My grandson loved the Texas shaped waffles. The rooms were large and beds were comfortable. The room did smell a little musty and I noticed they used Fabreeze in the hallways which did help. No complaints and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Intern1
Reviewed March 20, 2010

The hotel is a bit outdated. Although the room was facing the highway, we had no problems sleeping. Hot breakfast is offered by the hotel but I didn't see the location to make the waffles like there are at the other Comfort Inns I've been to. Hotel is near Schlitterbahn and between Selma and San Marcos. An okay hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed: March 2010
1  Thank Sapa_Inca
Reviewed February 15, 2010

Room was good sized and had a fridge and microwave. The hotel is right on HWY 35 and was too noisy to open the windows. The furniture was worn and a bit soiled but needed cleaning. No elevator or staff to help with luggage upstairs. Appeared clean, but saw a large 3" dead insect on the floor so I left it there...looks like it had been there for awhile. Nothing spectacular about this hotel in this city. It did have a lock box for your valuables at the front desk. Breakfast was very substantial.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple