“Excellent hotel with great service”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in New Braunfels
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Newer hotel with spacious very clean rooms. Front desk staff friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend this as a stop when in the area! A little tricky to find off the interstate but actually very nearby.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank TravelersKansas
GMSleepInnNB, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you reviewing your stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites! I truly appreciate the positive feedback you provided, and will share it with the rest of our staff. We hope to see you on your next trip to this area!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

This motel goes above and beyond as a clean and pleasant place to stay. A special thanks goes out to the wonderful Red haired woman who checked us in, and gave us so many wonderful suggestions to eat, drink and be merry in New Braunfels.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Matt B

Thank you for your kind words and choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites for your stay in New Braunfels! I will let our front desk staff know that you appreciated their suggestions! We hope to see you on your next visit to New Braunfels!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed here with a small group of active older adults. There was a miner reservation problem but the front deck staff worked it out very fast and everyone in my group was very happy the the rooms. My room was very clean and smelled very fresh. I have a small bus and they let me park it right out front and even saved the spot while out to dinner. I just want to thank the manager and the front desk staff for making my stuff very pleasant. I will stay again when in the area.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pcstamper
GMSleepInnNB, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your group's stay at our hotel! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and will share your remarks with our staff. I know they will be happy to know their efforts were greatly appreciated!

I hope to you see you on your next venture to New Braunfels!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stayed here for our daughter's wedding. After a long day of flying to Texas from North Carolina, we were tired! We had a King suite, it was clean, updated, comfortable, and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. One front desk staff was able to help me find the wedding venue site without any difficulties. Breakfast was hot; scrambled eggs, sausage, and Texas shaped waffles. If we ever go back to this area, we will be coming back to the Sleep Inn.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Patti K

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. I truly appreciate your great comments and am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! As a Choice Hotel's Gold Award Winner and a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Winner, we pride ourselves on the quality and cleanliness of our hotel and the service that our staff provides.

See you on your next visit to New Braunfels!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed because of Tripadvisor reviews and highly recommend. Extremely spacious, clean and comfortable room. Forgot my very small earrings and called the next day. Housekeeping found them
and mailed them immediately. Great service. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank polkadotKansas

Thank you for leaving such a positive review of our hotel! I am glad that our staff was able to return your missing items. I know they try to make sure that all of our guests are given the best service and rooms that clean and comfortable!

I hope to see you on your next visit to our lovely city!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I stayed at the sleep Inn and suites over Thanksgiving. The hotel was sold out yet it was still very quiet. I've stayed in several motels in new Braunfels and I cannot believe how clean this one was! I had a king room and it was spacious and comfortable. The sheets were soft and it had a down comforter type of blanket plus a quilt. The pillows were small but they gave you a lot so that made up for it. The three employees that I interacted with were all very nice and seemed genuinely happy to be there. The breakfast had a lot of variety to choose from. I will definitely be staying at this motel again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank mytravels68
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed the night at the Sleep Inn recently during the Gruene Food and Wine Fest. I was lucky to get a room, because I believe they sold out. I normally stay at the Courtyard Marriott because I love, love the outside patio and riverfront. However, we were not going to stay too long so I went by price and reviews.

This was a perfect location, very close to everything in the area. I am disappointed I didn't look into it, because a shuttle for the event had a whole route right along the strip of hotels in the area. The room was very spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and I had a good night's sleep. The staff was very nice and helpful and the free breakfast was great.

There are no 4 star hotels in New Braunfels, but this place comes close in terms of service, cleanliness and overall experience. I highly recommend the Sleep Inn and actually already have reservations to stay there again in December.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple