“good seafood”

Sartin's Seafood
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Nederland
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Nice place for casual meals out. I especially liked the shrimp.

1  Thank vivians

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Grilled Crabs were tasty, but not cleaned very well. Difficult to get waiter to understand that I didn't want everything deep fried on my plate.

1  Thank IREngr
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We visited Sartin's for the first time - the stuffed shrimp were great and the portion was enough to split for 2 adults. Not so keen on the Barbeque Crab Legs they advertise as there is not much meat in it. Restaurant is simple in layout and nothing fancy, but definitely would go back.

2  Thank queenie430
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My husband and I looked on line and asked some of the locals where to go for the best seafood. The first place we tried was Sartin's in Nederland. The Second place we tried was Larry's French Market, In Groves and the third place we tried was Baytown Seafood in Beaumont. We were not impressed with the service at Sartin's. My husband and I each decided to order 2 different seafood platters, both had the "FAMOUS BBQ CRABS" we had been hearing about. All I can say is. BIG DEAL. I'll admit, we are not experienced crab eaters...but thank GOD we has other things besides the BBQ Crabs, or we would have left hungry. A whole lotta work...very little reward. I'll take crawfish any day. We noticed that we only had one pair of "CRAB-CRUSHERS", and when we asked our waitress her reply was "they are all dirty right now." Hmmmmmm...think you could wash us a pair? Or we can just share or bite them with our teeth? The "grilled vegetables" were cold and the shrimp were just "o.k." My husband and I agreed we were not impressed and would not go back again.

2  Thank MariAnna G
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The food at Sartin's is good but come prepared for most everything to be fried. I really liked their homemade cocktail and tarter sauces.

1  Thank Romance23