“Grilled Crabs are tasty, but not cleaned very well”
Review of Sartin's Seafood

Sartin's Seafood
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Nederland
Cuisines: Seafood
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Grilled Crabs are tasty, but not cleaned very well”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Grilled Crabs were tasty, but not cleaned very well. Difficult to get waiter to understand that I didn't want everything deep fried on my plate.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank IREngr

Houston, Texas
“Great Stuffed Shrimp”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We visited Sartin's for the first time - the stuffed shrimp were great and the portion was enough to split for 2 adults. Not so keen on the Barbeque Crab Legs they advertise as there is not much meat in it. Restaurant is simple in layout and nothing fancy, but definitely would go back.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank queenie430
Weatherford, Texas, United States
“What's all the Hype about???”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My husband and I looked on line and asked some of the locals where to go for the best seafood. The first place we tried was Sartin's in Nederland. The Second place we tried was Larry's French Market, In Groves and the third place we tried was Baytown Seafood in Beaumont. We were not impressed with the service at Sartin's. My husband and I each decided to order 2 different seafood platters, both had the "FAMOUS BBQ CRABS" we had been hearing about. All I can say is. BIG DEAL. I'll admit, we are not experienced crab eaters...but thank GOD we has other things besides the BBQ Crabs, or we would have left hungry. A whole lotta work...very little reward. I'll take crawfish any day. We noticed that we only had one pair of "CRAB-CRUSHERS", and when we asked our waitress her reply was "they are all dirty right now." Hmmmmmm...think you could wash us a pair? Or we can just share or bite them with our teeth? The "grilled vegetables" were cold and the shrimp were just "o.k." My husband and I agreed we were not impressed and would not go back again.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank MariAnna G
Nederland, TX
“Everything is fried.”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The food at Sartin's is good but come prepared for most everything to be fried. I really liked their homemade cocktail and tarter sauces.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Romance23
Beaumont, Texas
“They got the crabs!”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Best BBQ crabs and fried shrimp. Excellent service.

Visited August 2011