All reviews college station room was clean football game make your own waffles one night stay visit family bathroom door the hotel staff would stay here again front desk clerk texas motel internet walmart highway microwave comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our one night stay. The room was very comfortable and clean. Gave us ideas of where to eat. Lots of restaurants close to motel. The best part of the hotel are the people. Everyone was very helpful and wanting to please. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2019

This is a nice hotel located just off Highway 6 by Collage Station. The room was very clean and quite. The internet was very good! Breakfast started at 5:30 am and the breakfast was good. There are some restaurants close to this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western N, General Manager at Best Western Inn Of Navasota, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Thank you for allowing us to service you on your stay. We hope to see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

Only true downfall to property is access it is on a one way st. If you leave, you have to go back about a mile and return on one way street.
There are several fast food restaurants and a steak house Mexican and barbeque near by. Small Walmart across hiway.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western N, General Manager at Best Western Inn Of Navasota, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Thank you for allowing us to service you on your stay. We are sorry for any inconvenience the access road may have caused you. We hope to see you again on your next stay.

Reviewed January 22, 2019

I booked a room for my husband, who was traveling with a friend and two young children. They had just attended a football game that ran very late and wanted to stay the night somewhere rather than drive back to Houston. When they arrived at the Best Western, there were several individuals hanging out (not college students) and drinking in the parking lot that made them uneasy about staying at the motel with two young children. They opted to continue on to Houston. I called 11 minutes after booking to cancel the reservation. The said they would not accept a cancellation because they were not able to book rooms for other potential customers. This was a flat out lie. When I booked, they had 4 rooms available. No one was turned away in the 11 minutes that I booked and then cancelled (at almost 1 a.m., mind you). I called and spoke with the manager who offered to have the owners call me, but of course, they did not. If there are safety concerns, children involved, and only 11 minutes elapsed from booking to cancellation, this should be an automatic credit. However, they will not refund my money. These are unacceptable business practices.

Date of stay: October 2018
Best Western N, General Manager at Best Western Inn Of Navasota, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Reservations that are made online for the same night are booked as non refundable, which is shown on the website. It was a very busy weekend in town with many reservations arriving for check in after the game.

Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed January 5, 2019

My wife and I were attending a conference at Camp Allen and spent one night at the Best Western Inn of Navasota. The room, dining area, etc. were spotless. It is obvious that the management of this hotel work very hard to make the lodging experience very positive. The breakfast was good and a nice variety was offered. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room tip: We stayed in room 104. It was fine.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Best Western N, Front Office Manager at Best Western Inn Of Navasota, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2019

Thank you!