Best Western Inn Of Navasota
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Navasota
Reviewed January 26, 2013

BW Navasota is a great place to stay in Navasota. The people are always very nice; check in and check out is very efficient and our room is always ready and waiting and clean. The breakfast has something for everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I had business that caused me to stay at this hotel. I was impressed with the staff when I booked the room and the good impression continued when I opened the door. The rooms are large and well appointed especially for the reasonable price, they even have ceiling fans! I loved the bathroom, very spacious and nice linens. The beds are super comfortable and have extra pillows for watching tv on. The next morning for breakfast they offered to make me some fresh items when I arrived just before they closed it down... That's going the extra step for customer service that you don't see much anymore! I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Convenient for weekend at Texas World Speedway. Skip the (small) crowds of Aggieland and enjoy small town Texas atmosphere. Clean, quiet, free breakfast.....could have used more local insight for dining recommendations. OK, the light show on the exterior columns was a little odd, but not anything that would detract from your enjoyable stay here.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms face the highway.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 2, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

The price 2 of us paid before tax was $69 - we've easily paid that in out travels across the state & the country with pretty scary results. Breakfast of eggs, waffles & sausage - not too shabby. Quite happy!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank trawlerdoxie
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was my 2nd stay at Best Western in Navasota, Texas. I am writting 2nd review about this Hotel because I think it deserve it. It is affordable and confortable, compare to other Hotel in town in sense of price, convinience and bed is comfortable to stay sleep all night long. Front dest staff is very attentive, answer all my questions, help me inorder to get direction where I wanted to go next day moring. Breakfast was very good. The most I like is an exterior corridor, so I can park my pickup truck in front of my room amd I can keep eye on it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We are die hard Aggie fans and of course during football/basketball/baseball season we go to all the games. This Best Western is approx. 20 minutes from College Station. Our rooms are ALWAYS spotless, nothing broken, dirty, etc. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Their continental breakfast is much more than that.....it is has a great variety. They know I like a little pillow when I arrive and accommodate me with no hesitation. Their prices are excellent and love the fact they have ceiling fans! We've stayed in the "nicer level" hotels and have not been as pleased by far. Make sure and stay here......you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Room 203 is the best one!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dmcclung
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navasota
Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#12 of 37 in College Station
Home2 Suites by Hilton College Station
Home2 Suites by Hilton College S...
#4 of 37 in College Station
18 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites College Station South
La Quinta Inn & Suites College S...
#8 of 37 in College Station
Staybridge Suites College Station
Staybridge Suites College Statio...
#19 of 37 in College Station
Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus College Statio...
#2 of 37 in College Station

Been to Best Western Inn Of Navasota? Share your experiences!